Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you see yourself?

Question for you folks. When you look in your mirror what do you think of your own reflection? On average do you feel happy with your looks? This came up in a conversation the other day with a friend of mine. Although sometimes I feel like I look like shit most of the times I'm pretty happy with myself. Does anyone think they always look great?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

Question for you folks. When you look in your mirror what do you think of your own reflection? On average do you feel happy with your looks? This came up in a conversation the other day with a friend of mine. Although sometimes I feel like I look like shit most of the times I'm pretty happy with myself. Does anyone think they always look great?

Usually with a mirror....:tongue:

Thats a hard question actually...I dont think by any means I am ugly or fat or anything..but there are always those few times that I just cant be happy with what I am wearing, or I cant stand my hair...normal girl stuff...

so then I put on a hat and a pair of jeans and say fuck it...LOL

for the most part I am happy...:tongue:

Originally posted by perns2002

I am pretty content ith myslef.

I often find myself smiling back when i look in the mirror........

I am also happy with my inner self though, which to me is more important in making me truly happy my inner self must be content.......................

goodpoint

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'm basically content but would be much happier if i was a few inches taller....10-15 lighter and had straight hair naturally.....

all and all.....I get mines!!!!! :D

you are a true playa.

To dam funny you are:laugh:

I don't think, I know I look like shit lately (anyone that saw me at Metro on Saturday can attest)............at least compared to how I looked last year and the year before that. I blame my new job which is slightly stressful and consumes a great deal of my time. However, I am making the same promise to myself that so many a bodybuilder makes, "next year I'll be in my best shape ever"

Originally posted by elens73178

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's all about being comfortable with yourself. The more you like what you see, the happier you will appear on the outside. I would like to think that everyone has a bad day here or there. Somedays I could careless about what I am wearing, hell I have gone to work in pajamas and and a baseball cap.... I looked fine, only b/c I liked what I was wearing...I didn't look like a scrub, but ya know... Some people don't care about the image that others see.... If you are happy with youself than good!!!:)

back in the day at exit this one time i scared the shit out of myself looking in the mirror, i looked in the mirror and i thought i had a mask on, ran the fuck out of the bathroom trying to rip the bitch off, ended up poking myself in the eye, couldn't explain it to my friends though....................it all relates back to those days at the tunnel.........a little advice "don't look in the mirror"

Originally posted by hunnie818

lol...if i remember correctly you worked the room w/ me @ deko like pro! ;)

That right there is proof that you were wrecked . I never picke up men but im working on it im working on changing my ways very soon. Watch out DEKO!!!

Originally posted by ou812

I don't think, I know I look like shit lately (anyone that saw me at Metro on Saturday can attest)............at least compared to how I looked last year and the year before that. I blame my new job which is slightly stressful and consumes a great deal of my time. However, I am making the same promise to myself that so many a bodybuilder makes, "next year I'll be in my best shape ever"

You do not look like poop . If you did you wouldnt have the girlfriend that you have. Stop it!!!!!If there was a smiley face slapping someone I would put it here.