Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaVe on TV ?

This is something might be of interest to fellow CP'ers, so I'll post it for all to see...

DaVe, at the Q Lounge meetup, you said that you (and CP) are gonna be featured on TV, on one of the morning shows.

If that is so, then which station, and which show? And when? I think you said Thursday (tomorrow!), but I just want to be sure.

Any idea of what time that will be aired?

Ahh yes....

I am on the CBS 2 Morning News tomorrow (10/16) at 6:45am talking about NYC nightlife. Hopefully no one will be up as they interviewed me last week at 2am and I was a bit gone...

We'll see how it comes out tomorrow.

Did anyone see this?

They showed Centro-Fly, Vue, and Suede, and talked about how hard it is to get into some of these places. Next week they'll give tips about how to get past "those pesky bouncers" and into those places.

There was at most 30 seconds of DaVe; it looks like he was interviewed in Vue

Originally posted by wallflour

Did anyone see this?

They showed Centro-Fly, Vue, and Suede, and talked about how hard it is to get into some of these places. Next week they'll give tips about how to get past "those pesky bouncers" and into those places.

Was it Centro Fly from last week with Timo Maas?? Cause there was some dude in there with a big ass video camera, and we were all wondering WTF he was doing there..

Originally posted by codica3

Was it Centro Fly from last week with Timo Maas?? Cause there was some dude in there with a big ass video camera, and we were all wondering WTF he was doing there..

Could've been, but I wasn't there, and I couldn't tell from what I saw. They showed a DJ shot, but I'll need to watch the tape over.

They showed what looked like one of the morning show's hosts dancing on one of the platforms, wearing black leather pants

Yep, they shot it at Centro-Fly, Vue and Suede last week...

Originally posted by codica3

Originally posted by echostar

i saw it when i woke up for class

what was the club you were talking about thats hard to get into and its a lot of celebrities

That was Suede. They wanted me to give them an overview of a lot of different clubs in the city. I sent them to Centro-Fly and Vue, and they picked Suede.

If you noticed, I was only on camera for about 15 seconds, but they used my voice over for most of it and mentioned Clubplanet.com a lot...

Probably Suede. Has anyone been there?

Is Vue like that?

i've been to Suede. Its a lounge, not that big. Usually pretty crowded, small dance space in the back. They also have a downstairs but didn't hang there much. Crowd was good looking.

The line can be a bitch, luckily having a friend who knows the doorperson helps... :)

Haven't been to Vue, but it used to be One51 which I did not like whatsoever. Crowd and music used to suck there big time.

peace

Did anyone see this?

who did they show from suede? i used to work there...ah what a summer...