Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone gonna be for Halloween?

I think that if you decide to be the bag of jellybeans you should also bring some to give out, you know act like some beans are falling out, and since I am making this wonderful suggestion can you make that jellyBelly Juicy Pear adn I'll be the scrub in the Jailbird outfit.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by deeelite1

I think that if you decide to be the bag of jellybeans you should also bring some to give out, you know act like some beans are falling out, and since I am making this wonderful suggestion can you make that jellyBelly Juicy Pear adn I'll be the scrub in the Jailbird outfit.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

well only if u let me pat u down t make sure u have no weapons or drugs on u

Originally posted by angelicious

I have no clue, any ideas? :confused:

I am going to get a pink Bunny suit, some tamborines and rollerskates and fly around the room like a rabbit on speed. Oh and put a large energizer battery on my back..........

I bet noone can guess what I am going to be??????????

Originally posted by siciliagirl

let me know what you decide....where the hell have you been anyway??? BIG-BIG ISSUES RIGHT NOW.....i'll call you later

Hey Geeeeeeerrrrrrrrlllllllll,

I want your costume Missy... I have to find a way to get it.... But I def. want that shit.............. OK............

I hope everything is alright....... Love ya

Call ya later,

Putanaella.............

Originally posted by angelicious

Danielle, you are my freind I already know what you are gonna be. :mad:

anglicious, what in god's name is that jo jo............oh so you two are gonna bust my balls over here huh deeelite, well look around the board i rip on you too, search around you two, especially you enchilada, now that i found out your anglilicous.........so you wanna know what i am dressing up for holloween huh jo jo, well i was thinking of wearing a speedy gonzalez hat (like the one you wore to river street) by some horse hair, (strap it on my head), punch myself in the nose, duck tape my ass to feel like a wall, tape some lemons to my chest, speak through a megaphone, and go as..................well i bet you can use your imaginations what i was getting at..............i was gonna go as angleicious!!!!!! hey jo jo, i'm right behind you, can you see me.................