Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so then what about NIPPLE rings...

suthrnbelle

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

or other places? i am considering piercing my nipples, although i heard it is one of the most painful things you can do...and wanted some opinions...

I say do it!! nipple rings are so hot!

just make sure you send me a pic when you get it done

Guest gabo

lol, will you come down and hold my hand when i have it done? ;)

hold your hand??Ill let you sit on my face!

Guest gabo

perhaps after they are pierced ;), but i wouldnt want them to be uneven from wriggling around now would i, lol? :eek:

ok then after you get them pierced you can wiggle around my face as much as you like!!

ok so fri is good for me!

perhaps after they are pierced ;), but i wouldnt want them to be uneven from wriggling around now would i, lol? :eek:

If you go to a good piercer, they will be done perfect, even, and you will love them, trust me. It does hurt a little bit, nothing unbearable though. The rush you get is amazing, and the soreness kinda feels good............

I say do it....................

:D

well i don't know if this will help, but a close friend of mine got them done, and she said it was pretty painful..... the healing hurts worse than the actual piercing...

but now that they're all healed, she absolutely LOVES them and so does her boyfriend....

i have often considered getting it done!!!!

what other piercings do you have? are u good w/pain? i have my tongue and belly button, and i don't think either hurt that much....

Well heres the thing, I have had them done and lets just say you really don't want to wear a bra for a while, You can't sleep on your chest and they kill when your on your period cause your breasts get tender. And when you wear a shear bra you can sometimes see them through your shirt and it looks really unattractive. Unless you REALLY want them, then get em, but in my opinion they were the worst piercing I ever got. Yes they looks sexy after they have healed which takes about 2-5 months for them to fully heal, but you still get bothered with them.

If you take them out soon enough you won't scar, thank god I didn't but let me tell you, one of my friends got it done and took it out 2 months later and she has the nastiest scars on her nipples ever:eek: It's really not worth it, leave em the way god made em

basically to sum up what everybody else has written, do it only if ur 99.9% positive u want it , because i know a few girls who did it and took it out nd it left a nasty scar. personally, i got mine done in the middle of august and i luv it, i also have a tatoo and i thought the second it took to put the needle thru hurt more than the 45 minutes it took for my tatoo, however seeing it after made it all worth it and it WAS a rush. the best thing is to wear a thick bra afterwards cuz its less irritable than thin fabric. nd sleepin on ur stomach does kinda suck for a while. lol after it was done it bothered me for a few hours but now i have no problems with it. just like any other piercin, u just gotta make sure ya keep it clean.

Getting my nipples pierced, for about a half hour, was the single most painful experience I had in my life. However, it's a lot easier to keep them from getting infected than ears or navels. If you ever want to breastfeed, I'd recommend not getting both nipples pierced. While symmetry's good, it's kinda cool when a girl has one pierced and the other not....provides our mouths with a little more variety ;)

I went with my friend to get hers done, and let me just tell, she said it hurt like a bitch!!!!!!!:eek: She has a high pain tolerence(various tattoos and piercings), but she was on the verge of tears.:blown: After the inital piercing, she was fine. Loves them:D As ar as healing, everyone heals differently so that all depends on how well you take care of them.....:)

Most guys seem to find it very hott....:tongue:

Be prepaired for som serious PAIN

(usually last about 6-8 weeks)

Keep them extremely clean.... and I suggest Ice or Babys Oragel (Yeah the stuff for your mouth) to ease the pain.

Hope theis helps,

DOC~B

"Serving ALL you your psychosexual needs since 1971"

had mine pierced on numerous occasions. took them out and pierced them again. it's not really painfull you do have to keep it clean to ensure proper healing and try to get a good ring, not the shitty one that cause infection. the initial piercing wasn't painfull, the healing was.

i'm piercing mine again.