Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coke/crack question??

jin22

i do coke(cocaine-yay) very often.. so i know what coke is but what is crack?? and what kind of high does give you.? how is it sold.? how is it taken?? what are other street names for it..??

also how much does an acid sheet go for on the streets?? and how big are the sheet these days.?? and is it still 3-4$ a acid.??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

An acid probably costs several. And crack I would have to say is usually taken intrarectally, but I could be mistaken. You get it in little rocks, so I figure they probably go up your butt.

If you can't figure out what to do with a crack rock, leave the rock alone. Leave it alone anyway. Drugs will kill you.

Originally posted by jin22

i do coke(cocaine-yay) very often.. so i know what coke is but what is crack?? and what kind of high does give you.? how is it sold.? how is it taken?? what are other street names for it..??

also how much does an acid sheet go for on the streets?? and how big are the sheet these days.?? and is it still 3-4$ a acid.??

. .. Just go score some rock and smoke it . . Trust me, you won't be dissappointed . . :rolleyes: . . . .

arent crack and coke made of the same substances. I think crack is coke when it comes in a rock form and you smoke it.

Sheets of 'cid cost different amonts, it just depents who your gettng it from. 1 blotter tab normally cost $5 sometimes cheaper, sometimes more. A gel or sugarcube usually cost about $10, theyre a lil more potent. ahhhhhhh i :heart: my acid :D

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

arent crack and coke made of the same substances. I think crack is coke when it comes in a rock form and you smoke it.

Sheets of 'cid cost different amonts, it just depents who your gettng it from. 1 blotter tab normally cost $5 sometimes cheaper, sometimes more. A gel or sugarcube usually cost about $10, theyre a lil more potent. ahhhhhhh i :heart: my acid :D

have you ever gotten coke in rocks? that is not crack... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jimk29

have you ever gotten coke in rocks? that is not crack... :rolleyes:

yes i have gotten coke in a rock. and in case you missed it that why i said i THINK! maybe next time you should read a lil better be4 you start rolling your eyes at people. DICK.

and since you know exactly what crack is why dont you tell us. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

coke - coca leef processed turned into powder form (cocaine). comes in rock (crush up rock to snort it) or powder. If its the "good" stuff it will be very greasy and it will stick to the bag. when breaking a rock it will dissolve easilly, otherwise its cut incorrectly.

crack - cocaine cooked up with baking soda, to form a yellowy looking rock. paranoid high, highly addictive, if unfortunatly you become addicted theres a good chance you will end up sucking dick for it......

street names :

hearts

rock

crack

boulders

5 piece

my advice to those who havent tried it........ DONT DO IT MAN!!!

though I have never done either.

Coke is cocaine hcl (im pretty sure) or a salt in chemical speak.

Crack is a specal kind of freebase where they used baking soda (as the base) to turn the salt to a freebase.

The reason you care is because the salt will become (mostly) inactive if you heat it, while the freebase will not. Therefore you can smoke the freebase but not the normal salt.

There are other ways to turn cocaine salt to a freebase, you could use any strong base and then filter off the freebase using a solvant like naptha or ether (sp?) but it is much easier to use baking soda and heat it since it is safer and no one likes their face to look like richard pryors when things go wrong. You are just left with a much less pure product.

BTW the reason I have never done either is because some drugs are worse than others. It fails my risk vs reward formula by a long shot.

There's a lot of ways.. even in the small group of friends I do coke with. The way I do it is to take my cig and squeeze/roll it between my fingers at the end to shake out some of the tobacco and leave what's in it loosely packed. I cut a small line and suck it up through the end of the cig, and roll the end between my fingers some more so it mixes in with the tobacco.

Light up and enjoy :)

I hold my drag in a bit longer than I would a normal cig too. I find it more enjoyable than doing lines. No drip, better rush, and no cracked-out/fiending feeling afterward.

You can smell burning coke a mile away though, so I wouldn't recommend doing it where people [that don't appreciate that kind of thing] might smell.