Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girlfriends scent on your clothing.

Ronin

Guest gabo
Originally posted by roninmess

nothing like coming home from being with your girlfriend and having her perfume all over your clothing. I love how she smells, and having it here is a pleasant reminder of my baby.:love:

anyone agree? ladies, are u the same way?

I love that!! what about when she sleeps in your bed, it smells like her for days!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mssabina

being able to smell his hugs on your clothes definitely is one of life's little pleasures :love:

and gabo... i know what you mean :aright:

wanna sleep over?

we are def. the same way, and I have to agree with Gabo about the bed part. I love getting into bed and smelling him all over my pillows..........

I also know the he loves it when he is walking down the hall and he knows I am home cuz he can smell me. He runs up and gives me a huge hug and just smells me....... O so nice...................

Originally posted by rdancer

Nothing turns me on quite more then the way my honey smells. Its delcicious. I enjoy smelling her scent everywhere, not to mention all the hair this girl leaves behind over everything. :D

Her hair everywhere? is that annoying, or is it a nice reminder that she's been there when you see it?

I'm glad you guys brought this up, I totally agree with you guys. There's nothing better then getting home after a hard day of work, laying down in your bed because you want to cry and putting your face into a pillow that smells like your loved one, YUM! It's not just perfume or cologne either it's the scent that your sig. others body gives off, that distinct smell that each individual has and I'm not talking about body odor either...:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by prplhz

I'm glad you guys brought this up, I totally agree with you guys. There's nothing better then getting home after a hard day of work, laying down in your bed because you want to cry and putting your face into a pillow that smells like your loved one, YUM! It's not just perfume or cologne either it's the scent that your sig. others body gives off, that distinct smell that each individual has and I'm not talking about body odor either...:laugh:

this thread is making me sad, I dont have womanly smells on my pillow.

Originally posted by perns2002

Her hair everywhere? is that annoying, or is it a nice reminder that she's been there when you see it?

It sucks, when other girls come into my car they are like whose hair is this, and sometimes I have a hard time explaining.

Whose WEAVE is this ?? Actually I collect them and make a doll ( Slackers DVD ) J/K!!

Its actually a nice reminder and I enjoy seeing it, just another thing that reminds me of her..

Ok im making people :vomit2:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

Would u like me to send you mine,,,,,,,,,,,, you can pretend. I can vacumm seal it for you

why dont you just sleep over;)

I am in a Long Distance relationship. We see eachother on the weekends only - i'm a jersey girl and he's in CT. SO i DEFINITELY agree that it's wonderful to be able to smell him on my clothes and in my bed for a few days til we get to see eachother again. True