what if...

dgmodel

Draft...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Draft...

• I go...
    • I dodge...
    • I dont care...

yes...lived in Russia for 3 years. Through 6-9th grade, went there. My sister went to high school in NJ and one night I looked at her homework and just laughed..she was a senior and studying calculus, shit I took in the 8th grade in Russia!

The education system here really is bad...started deteriorating in the 1950's under Truman..I think the government likes it that way though, if you keep the public stupid and unaware of pertinent issues they should know, they will vote for and follow just about anyone that seems like they know what they're doing, even when they don't have a damn clue themselves.

Ah, this world of ours...

Originally posted by sassa

The education system here really is bad...started deteriorating in the 1950's under Truman..I think the government likes it that way though, if you keep the public stupid and unaware of pertinent issues they should know, they will vote for and follow just about anyone that seems like they know what they're doing, even when they don't have a damn clue themselves.

interesting theory...sounds like fiction to me...i digress....if i could serve i would...my father did for this country during Vietnam and i would as well...

IRONICALLY, I am an Israeli citizen, and have a Russian "green card" or visa.

why do they not draft women? they can't kick ass too? how sexist.

A woman can cut off a mans dick, but I doubt they can handle the "horror" of war. Most women cringe when they see a dead body on tv. I could imagine what they would do when they see it in person.

yes...lived in Russia for 3 years. Through 6-9th grade, went there. My sister went to high school in NJ and one night I looked at her homework and just laughed..she was a senior and studying calculus, shit I took in the 8th grade in Russia!

Ah, this world of ours...

\

pre-college education is worse than most of the developed world....but our colleges are much better (at least better than england's universities....jeez they are such crap!)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

interesting theory...sounds like fiction to me...i digress....if i could serve i would...my father did for this country during Vietnam and i would as well...

Trust me, the high school system in the US sucks donkey dick compared to a lot of other countries out there (yep, even the developing ones). Went to college after Cambridge "O" levels, and a lot of stuff was quite easy.

BUT, once you get to second, third, plus of college and grad school, the educational system gets much better.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Trust me, the high school system in the US sucks donkey dick compared to a lot of other countries out there (yep, even the developing ones). Went to college after Cambridge "O" levels, and a lot of stuff was quite easy.

BUT, once you get to second, third, plus of college and grad school, the educational system gets much better.

Is sucking a donkeys dick good or bad? enlighten me, I never done that before......

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

\

pre-college education is worse than most of the developed world....but our colleges are much better (at least better than england's universities....jeez they are such crap!)

48% of Americans cannot find Japan on a world map. More than half cannot find the USA on a world map. This is pretty sad. We also rank #59 education wise in the world, with Sweden being #1. How is this possible when this is the most wealthiest, powerful country in the world? There's a good reason, people are just not giving a shit about history or anything relating to world issues, which they should if this world is going to be a decent place for generations to come.

48% of Americans cannot find Japan on a world map. More than half cannot find the USA on a world map. This is pretty sad. We also rank #59 education wise in the world, with Sweden being #1.

Just exactly who are you asking?....