Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn All New Jersey Girls Bend Ova -im New To Clubnerds

HELLO NJ. I AM NEW TO THIS THING. YOU WILL ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO IMPRESS ME. I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY SOCIAL REGECTS SO TO THE COUPLE OF HOTTYS OUT THERE

WHO WANTS TO GO ON A DATE IN MY 430CLK AND EAT GREEN OLIVES AND DRINK OLIVE OIL WITH ME? MAYBE IF YOUR LUCKY ILL DO YOU IN THE ASS. YOU KNOW HOW MY PEOPLE LOVE THAT SORT OF THING. BTW YOUR BROTHER GOT A HOT ASS TOO. TELL HIM TO WATCH THAT BUTTHOLE.

GREAK4EVER

Greece%20flag.gif

Originally posted by iamagreekgod

HELLO NJ. I AM NEW TO THIS THING. YOU WILL ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO IMPRESS ME. I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY SOCIAL REGECTS SO TO THE COUPLE OF HOTTYS OUT THERE

WHO WANTS TO GO ON A DATE IN MY 430CLK AND EAT GREEN OLIVES AND DRINK OLIVE OIL WITH ME? MAYBE IF YOUR LUCKY ILL DO YOU IN THE ASS. YOU KNOW HOW MY PEOPLE LOVE THAT SORT OF THING. BTW YOUR BROTHER GOT A HOT ASS TOO. TELL HIM TO WATCH THAT BUTTHOLE.

GREAK4EVER

Um...I think its more like GEEK4EVER...malaka.:blown:

GREAK4EVER

Greece%20flag.gif

ha ha ha maybe you go to a greek wedding and someone break a glass on your head maning to break it on the floor

Originally posted by perns2002

Def. a Loser here...........

PERNS? DOES THAT STAND FOR HOTTY WHO WANTS IT? YEAH THATS RITE ITS THE TITTY MONSTER..WHATS YOUR NUMBER?

I AINT NO DONKEY I AM ALL GREEK AND I LOVE DOING BITCHES UP THE BUTT. WHO IS GOING OT THE TUNNLE? ILL WORK IT INTO YA ASS.

YOU ALL ARE FUCKING GEEK .... ASS GEEKS

PERNS? DOES THAT STAND FOR HOTTY WHO WANTS IT? YEAH THATS RITE ITS THE TITTY MONSTER..WHATS YOUR NUMBER?

I AINT NO DONKEY I AM ALL GREEK AND I LOVE DOING BITCHES UP THE BUTT. WHO IS GOING OT THE TUNNLE? ILL WORK IT INTO YA ASS.

YOU ALL ARE FUCKING GEEK .... ASS GEEKS

U sure this is the titty monster......... that changes everything why didnt you saw so..........

BiteOffBalls.jpg

Originally posted by hunnie818

BiteOffBalls.jpg

Ha ha your funny...................... :D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Here is the translation from Greek.....

My mommie is away on vacation, and I stole the keys to her new car....

Anyone desperate enough to give me a pity lay in exchange for a veggie dinner and a ride in a fancy car????

RIDONTHESHORTBUS? I BET YOU DO .. HOW ABOUT I DRIVE A BUS OVER YOUR FUCKING FACE.

YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE BUKO! I LIVE IN A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SUMMIT I GOT A MARBLE ENTRANCE AND A 5 PERSON JACUZZI. MY RENT IS MORE THEN YOU MAKE IN A YEAR. MY CAR HAS NO PAYMENTS 2002 CLKmuscular.jpg

MY BODY IS RUFF TUFF AND READY TO CRUSH MY ARMS ARE LIKE COW LEGS THAT BEG TO KILL steroids.jpg0002.JPG

BACK OFF BRA OR BE BACKED OVER

RIDONTHESHORTBUS? I BET YOU DO .. HOW ABOUT I DRIVE A BUS OVER YOUR FUCKING FACE.

YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE BUKO! I LIVE IN A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SUMMIT I GOT A MARBLE ENTRANCE AND A 5 PERSON JACUZZI. MY RENT IS MORE THEN YOU MAKE IN A YEAR. MY CAR HAS NO PAYMENTS 2002 CLKmuscular.jpg

MY BODY IS RUFF TUFF AND READY TO CRUSH MY ARMS ARE LIKE COW LEGS THAT BEG TO KILL steroids.jpg0002.JPG

BACK OFF BRA OR BE BACKED OVER

Can I please meet you Ohh great one...........

Please can I :puke: on your CLK

You are just to easy to pick on....

Try to put some more thought into your bs comments so you dont lose credibility...

First of all......

The fact that you spend more in rent than I supposedly earn each month shows you are a moron.... if you were smart, or made that much money, you would own something rather than throw money down the drain like that....

Second....

So you own a 58k dollar car... that you apparently have no payments on.... so it was either given to you, or you won it....

Or you were dumb enough to invest 58 grand in an oxidizing piece of metal, and then you were forced to rent some two bit apt b/c you blew your wad....

oh wait....

I got it.....

You must be a trustfund baby!!!

Should have have guessed... coming on the board bragging about how much money ya make and your fancy car....

oh... one more thing....

save the threats for your little brother or sister.... they dont work with me....

GREAK4EVER

I would like to meet your greek ass and piss on your CLK....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You are just to easy to pick on....

Try to put some more thought into your bs comments so you dont lose credibility...

First of all......

The fact that you spend more in rent than I supposedly earn each month shows you are a moron.... if you were smart, or made that much money, you would own something rather than throw money down the drain like that....

Second....

So you own a 58k dollar car... that you apparently have no payments on.... so it was either given to you, or you won it....

Or you were dumb enough to invest 58 grand in an oxidizing piece of metal, and then you were forced to rent some two bit apt b/c you blew your wad....

oh wait....

I got it.....

You must be a trustfund baby!!!

Should have have guessed... coming on the board bragging about how much money ya make and your fancy car....

oh... one more thing....

save the threats for your little brother or sister.... they dont work with me....

HUNN818 LISTEN GET ON THE PILL AND ILL GET ON YOU. I KNOW YOU WANT A RIDE ON MY GREEK LIZARD. THEN YOU CAN GET IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME SOME MEAT LOAD LIKE GIRLS SHOULD.

TREWGUY THERE IS SOME TRUTH IN YOUR MUMBLING GREEK DADDY BOUGHT ME MY CAR. BUT I HOOKED HIM UP WITH THIS YELLOW SKINNED GOOK HE GETTEN SOME ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME ,,,BUT YO CHECK IT I MAKE SIX FIGURES

AND IM LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX.

LISTEN UP GEEKS EVERY THING I DO IS TO THE MAX THE FUCKING MAX!I

I FUCK TO THE MAX

I LIFT TO THE MAX

I JUICE TO THE MAX

BUT MOST IMPORTANT

I AM GREEK TO THE MAX MY EYES ARE LIKE OLIVES AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE THEY GOT PITS IN THEM. PITS OF PURE LUST.

SHORTBUS FAG LISTEN UP. I GOT THE $ SO I SPEND IT. IF YOU SAW MY PORTFOLIO YOU WOULD THROW UP YOUR PROTEIN SHAKE. OH YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET COW ARMS LIKE A GOD. YOU BETTER HIT THE GYM ALLOT MORE MAYBE ILL GIVE YOU SOME POINTERS ..

NAH!

I'll keep ya posted on my whereabouts kid....

Cannot wait to meet you in person.....

I am always interested to see what the humps who talk shit look like in person......

oh yeah....

arms like a cows leg????

I still dont get it.....

Is that suppose to mean you are big?????

You must have a hard time packing yourself into that little bitch ride ya got.....

Keep an ear out.... I'll be in touch....