Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn All New Jersey Girls Bend Ova -im New To Clubnerds

Originally posted by iamagreekgod

HUNN818 LISTEN GET ON THE PILL AND ILL GET ON YOU. I KNOW YOU WANT A RIDE ON MY GREEK LIZARD. THEN YOU CAN GET IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME SOME MEAT LOAD LIKE GIRLS SHOULD.

Listen you pathetic excuse for a human being......Your living proof the gene pool could use a little chlorine!

Did'nt anyone ever tell you the "boys w/ big toys" are really trying to overcompensate for "SMALLER" less competant things...:eek:

Sooooooo....take your LIMP DICK and stick it in your momma's meatloaf BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blown:

This is some funny shit!! Some people are just so in need of attention it is pathetic. Good come backs hunnie, what a loser this guy is. Thats probably not even his car...he most likely took a picrure of it somewhere and is trying to pass it off as his. He is probably so broke he rides a 10 speed around all day with the chain popping off. You ask me, people come on forums like this to call other people losers, but at the same time, they are the losers that done have anything to do. The only conversation they can get out of people are insults.

Originally posted by xrapturex

This is some funny shit!! Some people are just so in need of attention it is pathetic. Good come backs hunnie, what a loser this guy is. Thats probably not even his car...he most likely took a picrure of it somewhere and is trying to pass it off as his. He is probably so broke he rides a 10 speed around all day with the chain popping off. You ask me, people come on forums like this to call other people losers, but at the same time, they are the losers that done have anything to do. The only conversation they can get out of people are insults.

well said

Guys, Ive never posted, only read up until now but this must be said....two obvious facts that this kid is just bullshitting....wheres the liscense plate on his car, and im from right near summit, and last time i checked there werent any palm trees there as there are in the background of his picture near his "marble" decorated apt.

Originally posted by bknucklez25

Guys, Ive never posted, only read up until now but this must be said....two obvious facts that this kid is just bullshitting....wheres the liscense plate on his car, and im from right near summit, and last time i checked there werent any palm trees there as there are in the background of his picture near his "marble" decorated apt.

well i don't like the greek geek either but i have the answer to that if u live in florida where there is palm trees and on top of i u do not need a front liscence plate in florida just a back 1 newyork and newjersey i beleive are the only states that have it mandatory where u need a back and front liscence plate

Originally posted by bknucklez25

Good call..............that picture was taken in Ft. Lauterdale, I just checked the company's website www.bodycraftusa.com. :laugh: :laugh: you're beat

BTW.............that's my CL600 below :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

0006.jpg