Clubplanet Nightlife Community

professional bartending schools??

fastcat77

Yeah, most of those bartending schools are often a waste of $$$... tough getting a bar job anyways... I tried a program called American Mixology or something... basically an at home ordeal that teaches you professional bartending skills for less than $100... definitely worth it so you don't look like a chump trying to get a gig. here's the url: www.drinksmadeeasy.com good luck, much more fun on that side of the bar!!!

Rocky

Originally posted by kaydup

hmmmmm something fishy about this set-up :blank:

Nah dude, it's perfectly normal for someone who has never posted on the Boston board, and only has 4 posts on CP ever to ask us information on something completely impertinent... only to have his post answered by another person who also only has 4 posts and has never posted on this board before.

Way to help a brutha out Rocky!

d:Rew... suprised to see me here this early? :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah dude, it's perfectly normal for someone who has never posted on the Boston board, and only has 4 posts on CP ever to ask us information on something completely impertinent... only to have his post answered by another person who also only has 4 posts and has never posted on this board before.

Way to help a brutha out Rocky!

d:Rew... suprised to see me here this early? :shaky:

:laugh: actually, I saw your name and I thought "what the fuck is he doing in so early:laugh:

(And yeah this has sketchy writen all over it :shaky:)

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: actually, I saw your name and I thought "what the fuck is he doing in so early:laugh:

(And yeah this has sketchy writen all over it :shaky:)

Yeah, we had major issues here at work yesterday, so I sucked it up and came in at 6 this morning. I don't know how you get in so early everyday... more power to ya!

You doing anything tonight? Oh, and what are you smiling about? :shaky:)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, we had major issues here at work yesterday, so I sucked it up and came in at 6 this morning. I don't know how you get in so early everyday... more power to ya!

You doing anything tonight? Oh, and what are you smiling about? :shaky:)

I don't know what happened to my :shaky: guy there. That was weird.

Actually I am very hungover today.

I have no plans this weekend, I actually am laying low this weekend, I have a bunch of shit that has been piling up so I am going to finally get some stuff done this weekend.

Originally posted by teamj5

i was going to when i found out i had a comp....but i had already made alternative plans that i couldnt cancel. aparently he was at afterhours across the street from my apt...but i wasnt invited :laugh:

So why weren't you invited:confused:

Originally posted by teamj5

i was going to when i found out i had a comp....but i had already made alternative plans that i couldnt cancel. aparently he was at afterhours across the street from my apt...but i wasnt invited :laugh:

too funny. i had a comp too, but just did not feel like going. very veeeeiiiirrrrdd. so he played in our neighborhood, eh? damn, i woulda liked to check that out. who the hell would he know in allston for pete's sake?!