Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nudity

fierydesire

Do you find yourself sexier being in the nude when you are alone and yet not feel sexy when your nude in the presence of another (not speaking about significant others, b/c quite frankly IMO you should feel hopefully feel comfortable with them). For example, when you are alone you can strut around totally nude like nothing and feel all sexy, yet when you get naked in front of someone you don't feel as sexy as you would feel if you were alone. Perhaps this is an issue of comfort, but I think it doesn't have to be....

i always feel sexy. nudity is never a problem for me but other people seem uncomfortable around naked peeps so i wear clothes. but i walk around my crib nude most of the day everyday with the windows and shades open. i smoke by my balcony naked too. nudity is comfortable and natural. plus nudity allows my balls to hang and cool that extra one degree. the only other way i can cool my balls down is by rubbing york peppermint patties on them till i get the sensation...

Originally posted by gabo

idk I never really say to myself damn I feel sexy today. I dont think I really feel sexy

funny thing is i wake up and say that to myself in the mirror, and i always have to follow up with the double hand snap and gun finger point wink. thats how you should start you day...work on it hard enuff and u might get ur teeth to sparkle too!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

I feel sexy with and w/o clothes...... I am pretty comfy and content with myself.. I have these big mirror closet doors, and I often find myslef dancing in front of them when my honey is there........ I am a retard.

thats so cute!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by perns2002

It is actually quite comical-!

ohhhh dont you worry I am the kind of comical dances. My little nephews make me dance for them cause they laugh for hours.... it slike a drug for them, they cant get enough.

ok I have told you too much:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do you find yourself sexier being in the nude when you are alone and yet not feel sexy when your nude in the presence of another (not speaking about significant others, b/c quite frankly IMO you should feel hopefully feel comfortable with them). For example, when you are alone you can strut around totally nude like nothing and feel all sexy, yet when you get naked in front of someone you don't feel as sexy as you would feel if you were alone. Perhaps this is an issue of comfort, but I think it doesn't have to be....

I feel sexy alone, and with others. Even more sexier when im with my girl :eek: