Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay okay, what is everyone's thoughts about vegas baby

my good friend angelicious started a thread and we got off the topic and started talking about vegas.................i just got back and i'll tell you all it was fuken off the hook, and props to "the hype" he hooked me up with a DJ out there and i got comped to the hottest clubs out there, so i wanna hear anyone thaughts, stories, and questions bout the "sin city"

Originally posted by roddigga

my good friend angelicious started a thread and we got off the topic and started talking about vegas.................i just got back and i'll tell you all it was fuken off the hook, and props to "the hype" he hooked me up with a DJ out there and i got comped to the hottest clubs out there, so i wanna hear anyone thaughts, stories, and questions bout the "sin city"

:cuss: We are not friends, why are you telling people we are friends. I cant stand you, and your stupid pranks may make you laugh and crack up for days, but you know what I will get you back, I was gonna be nice and just laugh it off, but now I am determined to get you back, it may be a week, months or maybe even years, but I will get you back.

Now, stop telling people we are friends!! :mad:

You lost my friendship at Joey Harrisons surfclub!

vEgAs bAYYBEEE.

The first time I was there was Memorial Day 2001. I was staying in California and decided to drive out to Vegas cuz Peters was spinning at Utopia that night. After a 3 hour dark desert ride at 100 mph in a geo prizm rentacar we made it to vegas. Got to Utopia at 10ish adn the line was 500 strong. They weren't letting anyone in so we all had to throw an extra 20 dollars to the doorguy which sucked. Stayed in the club from 10pmish to 11 amish SUnday. It was well worth it. There was an equal amount of New York style and Vegas trash which made the night enjoyable.

Unfortunately I was so shot from the 11 hour marathon I wasn';t in the gambling mood after that.

I definately want to go back tho. Roddigga whats up with New Years? I got 2 free round trip tix to anywhere in the US.

Originally posted by deeelite1

vEgAs bAYYBEEE.

The first time I was there was Memorial Day 2001. I was staying in California and decided to drive out to Vegas cuz Peters was spinning at Utopia that night. After a 3 hour dark desert ride at 100 mph in a geo prizm rentacar we made it to vegas. Got to Utopia at 10ish adn the line was 500 strong. They weren't letting anyone in so we all had to throw an extra 20 dollars to the doorguy which sucked. Stayed in the club from 10pmish to 11 amish SUnday. It was well worth it. There was an equal amount of New York style and Vegas trash which made the night enjoyable.

Unfortunately I was so shot from the 11 hour marathon I wasn';t in the gambling mood after that.

I definately want to go back tho. Roddigga whats up with New Years? I got 2 free round trip tix to anywhere in the US.

uh friend, remember who was there for you and still is, friend, to listen to all the painful stories and make you laugh them away!!!!!!!!!!! who laid thier and listen to all the stories......ok stop everybody, we're just friends......anyway,, friend, come on we can go, we'll just make it a one way ticket and leave the chinchilla at home, that's you jo jo, hey good story deee$$$, i wish i could get into my vegas story but we would be here forever..............and to that evil mexican, get off my thread, and cook me some arroz con pollo,.............and are we really not friends anymore angel, even after all we've been through, CCD, berkeley school, middle school, high school, your gonna let all that go!!! remember angel "the wonder bra does work"