Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should the US attack Iraq?

Should the US go to war against Iraq?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the US go to war against Iraq?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know

seems like someone is pms-ing....

you are stupider than i tought if you really think you are gonna change this countries policies. You and your children will die and will never see this country change policies.... God Bless America!

And you are right in trying to colognize the moon, you are a disgrace to the usa and its citizens....

"I found Canada to have more freedom than the US. Been there."

then go back to Canada eh!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by normalnoises

*You are so fucking dense you make the German Black Forest look like a desert. Maybe you should re-name yourself "dense35."*

Dense35: What country are you from?

USA (The armpit of the global community)

Dense35: I am gonna tell you the same shit I told Tony, if you dont like this country get the fuck out!!!

Why should I? So ignorant little pukes like you can fuck it up even worse than what it is now? I like this country. It's the government I hate so am I absolutely supposed to like the government just because I live in this country? Am I supposed to like hate, ignorance, injustice to live here otherwise I should get the fuck out? The answer is NO! I plan on staying here to change this fucked up system from within it's own base so ignorant scumbags like you and racist scumbags like Bush can't fuck it up anymore than it is right now. Got a problem with that???

And if people like you run this country I'll colonize the moon, but then if Bush found out there is oil on the moon he'd bomb that too.

...And another thing, I didn't ask to be born here. My parents are American too.

So go ahead and tell me the same shit you told Tony because your words amount to nothing but shit because that's all you amount to... SHIT!! I shit scum like you out of my asshole daily.

Again... FREEDOM OF SPEECH so I'll say anything I want about this fucked up government like it or not!! You got a problem with that too? What are you gonna do about it? Find me and kill me??

Dense35: try living anywhere else in the world and eventually you'll realize how good you have it here...

Have you?? I found Canada to have more freedom than the US. Been there.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY, IT'S SOCIETY AND THE FLAG YOU HIDE BEHIND! PROUD OF YOUR IGNORANT SELF?

Fuck off, stop being so self-asorbed/self-centered and GROW THE FUCK UP YOU IMMATURE SHIT!!

USA GET THE FUCK OUT OF NORTH AMERICA!!!

Deal with it and kiss my :bootysha:!!!

:bigfinge:

:rock::aright::clap2::clap:

You lefties are a bunch of cry babies..

boo hoo they want to fight a war to protect us.... boo hoo I have nothing else to complain about and I read to many hippies liberal books. boo hoo this country is so bad... I have no freedom's it's all part of a racist machine boo hoo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's better in Canada boo hoo

Critisize the Gov't fine but don't bitch and complain just to prove to yourself you stand for something, Especially when you have never experienced anything else and if you did and like that region of the world better (Canada) move there &&&&&&&&&...

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by bigmahs

You lefties are a bunch of cry babies..

You right wing scumbags are a bunch of racist pigs.

boo hoo they want to fight a war to protect us....

boo hoo lets see how much this country can "protect" us from another large scale terrorist attack when we attack Iraq in an illegal pre-emptive strike. A US attack will give incentive to the terroirsts to cause an uprising and terrorise the public far worse than ever.

So much for a safe country :rolleyes:

boo hoo I have nothing else to complain about and I read to many hippies liberal books.

I have everything to complain about this fucked up country and I have every right to complain. It's something you racist conservative yee-has take from us when we say something negative about this fucked up country. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

I rather be a liberal hippie than an ignorant yuppie conservative scum.

TOUGH!!!

boo hoo this country is so bad...

You're right about that and...

I have no freedom's it's all part of a racist machine boo hoo

Well it is. "There ought to be limits to freedom."

-G.W Bush

It's better in Canada boo hoo

Got a problem with Canada. Hint.. I'm US born but I have respect for Canada.

Critisize the Gov't fine but don't bitch and complain just to prove to yourself you stand for something.

Stop contridicting yourself. people who contridict themselves are often subject to lying.

Especially when you have never experienced anything else and if you did and like that region of the world better (Canada) move there &&&&&&&&&...

O Canada... (better than the star spangled banner of ignorance hate injustice and corruption)

And I plan on staying in the US so asshole yuppie scumbag conservatives like you can't fuck this country up any worse than it is now!!

TOUGH!!

So kiss my :bootysha: yuppie scum!!!

GROW UP!!

:bigfinge:

*looking foreward to 2004 so I can cast my vote against Mullah GW Bush*

:peeright:BUSH

Originally posted by dnice35

Ok my bad, I lost it..... He is just getting under my skin, with his bull shit.

enough is enough. I know that I haven't been politically correct a few times either, but must we resort to bringing our mothers in discussions? why resort to personal attacks? just bring the facts, debate them, and if we don't agree, fine, move on.

otherwise, i am proud to be a liberal scumbag.

Originally posted by sassa

enough is enough. I know that I haven't been politically correct a few times either, but must we resort to bringing our mothers in discussions? why resort to personal attacks? just bring the facts, debate them, and if we don't agree, fine, move on.

otherwise, i am proud to be a liberal scumbag.

I said my bad....... anyways you know for the most part I dont resort to personal attacks, but this jackass here goes off and you dont say shit to him. as a matter of fact I believe you applauded his bull shit remakrs..... :rolleyes:

Anyways I was wrong, but he's still a fucking tree hugger.......