Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spin this friday thank you louis puig

mrmovement33

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmovement33

a BIG THANK YOU to mr spacious luis puig and the marketing dept of space and spin 4 booking PARKS & WILSON this friday @ spin. miami is in store for a progressive bonanza. this duo is the real deal.

Happy b-day louis

i think i found the best deal in town... open bar till 1am at crobar for jc then we may ge a table at spin I think its $125 cough cough make it 100 bucks cough cough cough.... then a table on saturday.... LP you better kiss my ass when I see you...

mrmovmenet, we will see you there, maybe this time you'll remember me:D

oh and thank kris, she gets it done... trust me i've been emailing spacious for months about djs with no response.. shes the person behind space...

senor saleen wuz up doggy. i wills ee you this weekend for sure. last time i ran into you at crobar was my b-day and james z. i was so trashed. you have to take a walk with me to hit the mcbollo. more info on that 2morrow. i will venture over to crobar through the course of the evening because jon c. and dave are incredible.

yes, u r right saleen kris has been bringing down some of the best talent that house music has to offer. but, i'm sure louis has something to do with it. right? see u tommorow dude.