Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night @ Deko

never been there on a thursday. i had a sick time. music was a great mix, perfect for a lounge. Great to meet hunnie838393 the dance machine and "z" (sorry, i dont know ur cp name)

big up to binoy and joey for hookin' it up.

i'll be back saturday:D

Originally posted by jarmenio

I was sober last night and dont remember seeing you.

bro, what are you talking about? i think u were the first person i saw!! (ericone = dieselone from ST - you know me BITCH!) haha, oh and when i thanked joe, i meant joey x, not you - you havent done shit for me....hahaha, jk, lol :laugh::D;)

I am so in love with Deko. I was a little tired and way to sober but still great.

So how does a sober person ralph 3 times on rt 35?

The freaking valet boy passed gas in my car and I barfed.

He had no shame an apologized as soon as he got out . I was like what is he apologizing for? Then it hits mes Dookie11 was turning yellow in my car.

That bad boy must have been oily and seeped into my seat cause i drove to red bank got somthing to eat and it was still there.

ps. I really did throw up from it.:mad:

Originally posted by stardo

I am so in love with Deko. I was a little tired and way to sober but still great.

He had no shame an apologized as soon as he got out . I was like what is he apologizing for? Then it hits mes Dookie11 was turning yellow in my car.

That bad boy must have been oily and seeped into my seat cause i drove to red bank got somthing to eat and it was still there.

:eek::laugh:

CHICKEN I DIDNT SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE NITE....ARE YOU OK?

HEY ERICONE-- I KNOW I MET YOU LAST NITE ....WERE YOU THE SAME ONE AT RIO???? - THE TALL ONE?

Originally posted by ericone

haha, it's all good...next time i'll do something nutty so u'll remember i was there:idea:

nutty, your not nutty, the only thing you'd do for everyone to remember you is put yourself in a * hole and stand there like a statue that can only move it's arms to a hot beat........everyone will def remember you cause me and daveydiscoshoes will stand there and laugh at you, and throw bottle caps in your spikey hair...........sup kid, i talked to disco shoes this mornin, how was me girls b()()bs all up in your face, he already told me........actually i don't even want to know cause i'm at work...........see ya saturday, dr*gs, rock and role, denny disco balls...........................

Originally posted by ericone

never been there on a thursday. i had a sick time. music was a great mix, perfect for a lounge. Great to meet hunnie838393 the dance machine and "z" (sorry, i dont know ur cp name)

big up to binoy and joey for hookin' it up.

i'll be back saturday:D

Nice to meet you too! :D I was a slight mess last night :tongue:

Saturday is going to be insane!!!! Can't wait!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

nutty, your not nutty, the only thing you'd do for everyone to remember you is put yourself in a * hole and stand there like a statue that can only move it's arms to a hot beat........everyone will def remember you cause me and daveydiscoshoes will stand there and laugh at you, and throw bottle caps in your spikey hair...........sup kid, i talked to disco shoes this mornin, how was me girls b()()bs all up in your face, he already told me........actually i don't even want to know cause i'm at work...........see ya saturday, dr*gs, rock and role, denny disco balls...........................

haha, you gotta be kidding me with those things?!! :eek:

Originally posted by roddigga

like i said, stay away from me, ur bad news....haha

Originally posted by dani672

don't feel bad, stardo.. that has has happened to me on a number of occasions.. i think the vallet guys do it on purpose.. out of spite cause you went out and had a good time and they were sitting in the cold watching cars!

He was so wrong for doing that. I cant even explain it . Horrible the reek was horrible. He was the tinest thing too.:vomit2:

Hmm Are you sure it was him? lol :laugh: