Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night @ Deko

Originally posted by ericone

like i said, stay away from me, ur bad news....haha

just bustin b@lls djericone, so deko was hot huh, heard the women were VERY up to par..........but hey that was really nice of you last night,when you were leaving kelly's to help that old lady cross the street, since you were the only sober one of the group, that was cool of you........also i heard that you volenteered to go pumpkin picking in jersey city w/ children that live in one parent household, it's good to know that people like you got there heads on straight..........i still haven't figured out how you hang at these clubs and afterhours w/ all these cR@cl< heads and stay sober, well i guess it's cool cause you drive.........hey stay cool man,and keep it real!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

I am so in love with Deko. I was a little tired and way to sober but still great.

So how does a sober person ralph 3 times on rt 35?

The freaking valet boy passed gas in my car and I barfed.

He had no shame an apologized as soon as he got out . I was like what is he apologizing for? Then it hits mes Dookie11 was turning yellow in my car.

That bad boy must have been oily and seeped into my seat cause i drove to red bank got somthing to eat and it was still there.

ps. I really did throw up from it.:mad:

Ewwwwww!!!!!!!:gas::yuck::vomit3:

Originally posted by latinaz

CHICKEN - I HAVE OFF TODAY - WANNA HAVE LUNCH???

Im not going out to lunch. Im leaving earlly to take Alana to the orthapedist. Sorry.

YOu missed out on the brookly hottie that thought I was pretty last night. Hunnie I think you are my new sausage coordinator. I would have never had the nerve to go up there by all those hotties.

Originally posted by roddigga

just bustin b@lls djericone, so deko was hot huh, heard the women were VERY up to par..........but hey that was really nice of you last night,when you were leaving kelly's to help that old lady cross the street, since you were the only sober one of the group, that was cool of you........also i heard that you volenteered to go pumpkin picking in jersey city w/ children that live in one parent household, it's good to know that people like you got there heads on straight..........i still haven't figured out how you hang at these clubs and afterhours w/ all these cR@cl< heads and stay sober, well i guess it's cool cause you drive.........hey stay cool man,and keep it real!!!!

rod i love u ! u got me cracking up over here!!! hahahahahaha

bro, what are you talking about? i think u were the first person i saw!! (ericone = dieselone from ST - you know me BITCH!) haha, oh and when i thanked joe, i meant joey x, not you - you havent done shit for me....hahaha, jk, lol :laugh::D;)

ERIC WHAT UP KID ITS JERRY X NOT JOEY X. LOL

rod i love u ! u got me cracking up over here!!! hahahahahaha

not to get off the topic, but i gotta log off soon cause i gotta get some work done, but did dave tell you that i'm opening up at river street for joe on the november 15th, hey the place is really blowing up, it's got tough competition w/ richie and lopez on firday, but hey, rome wasn't built in a day, so spread the word and mark it off your calander now..........denny's spinning two weeks before me, that's my way of making it sound hot, he he

DJMANGLED, just joking that's not my name

Hey i kept an eye out for you.

I wish it was one of mine it was have floated away in the breeze his was oily and enbedded in my apolystry<---how ever you spell it.

That is so fucking gross your making me queezy :worry2: :puke:

It is very hard for me to make it out on the weekdays but i wish i went it sounds like everyone had fun. I really would like to go on sat and if i dont have to travel this weekend i am def going

Im not going out to lunch. Im leaving earlly to take Alana to the orthapedist. Sorry.

YOu missed out on the brookly hottie that thought I was pretty last night. Hunnie I think you are my new sausage coordinator. I would have never had the nerve to go up there by all those hotties.

Those guys think your my sister.... lmao :laugh:

Anytime you require my services they are yours my dear

;)

Originally posted by jerryx

ERIC WHAT UP KID ITS JERRY X NOT JOEY X. LOL

hahaha, no shit?! i guess i got cofused cuz ive never heard your name said without 1000000 dBs pumping in the background...sorry man! haha, but thanks bro and i'll see you saturday!:D

Originally posted by roddigga

not to get off the topic, but i gotta log off soon cause i gotta get some work done, but did dave tell you that i'm opening up at river street for joe on the november 15th, hey the place is really blowing up, it's got tough competition w/ richie and lopez on firday, but hey, rome wasn't built in a day, so spread the word and mark it off your calander now..........denny's spinning two weeks before me, that's my way of making it sound hot, he he

DJMANGLED, just joking that's not my name

hey congrats bro...i know u got skills, been dying to hear them out some night. of course i'll be there and i'll try to get as many heads out as possible!

hey congrats bro...i know u got skills, been dying to hear them out some night. of course i'll be there and i'll try to get as many heads out as possible!

hey i know we'll all pack the place, but we can't get too many people, cause them monday, i'll see people starting threads that say "went to river street last night almost threw up" see ya in la la land ericone, i mean, church sunday, then mikey's soccer game

Originally posted by hunnie818

All I have to say about last night : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :D

Great to see you hunnie, I even remembered you this time. How long did it take for us to get that shot? Geeeeeeez, it was like 10 minutes or something. And if I remember right, that was DJ Danfury you were with right? He was funny, he was like yo whats my name? Cuz he knew I had no idea. Red Bull and Grey Goose will do that to ya, although I cant stop! Hey have a Happpppppppy Birthday on Saturday, I know you will!

By the way hunnie, the diner incident was not my fault. No one calls any female I'm with the c-word (several times) and gets away with it. Luckily there was a cop in there, otherwise I think I would have ended up on Cops, lol. Too much drama for a diner, that and psycho girl.

:bday:

I'm loving Deko Thursdays, although I'm not liking morning Fridays. Good to see everyone, Star, Z, Dj Dan, Pip, Joey S, Joe thanks for hooking my friends up with the list. Starbryte, great to see you and finally match a pretty face with the name. And to my many friends who aren't on this damn board, good to see all of you too!

By the way Stardo, I had a tip for you last night but I forgot it in my back pocket all night... one of my infamous cds. After a "few" Red Bull and Grey Goose, I forgot a lot of things. Sorry to hear about your valet incident, I hope you didnt tip the guy, lol.

I seriously love that place more and more each Thursday!!! :D

I had a fun time last night, that sangria is just so damn good!!! :drunk: Pip and Joey it was so nice to hang out with you guys again, remember we are going to have a reuniting weekend this weekend!!! NJDIONYSUS nice to finally meet you, even though we were never really introduced... LOL!!! and thanks for the nice compliment!!! Joe thanks for the list again, and that shot... See ya Saturday!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I had a fun time last night, that sangria is just so damn good!!! :drunk: Pip and Joey it was so nice to hang out with you guys again, remember we are going to have a reuniting weekend this weekend!!! NJDIONYSUS nice to finally meet you, even though we were never really introduced... LOL!!! and thanks for the nice compliment!!! Joe thanks for the list again, and that shot... See ya Saturday!!! :D

Anytime hun!!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

STARBRYTE - I REMEMBER SEEING YOU LAST NITE - OUTSIDE WHEN I WAS GETTING MY CAR..

YOUR SO CUTE....

THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ME!!!!

:hat:

Originally posted by thehype

What else can i say bout last nite at Deko. I haven't had a bad time yet. Deko Thursdays are a great way to get the frustrations that have been building up inside you all week. Thanks for the Comp Jarmenio

I think I met you last night too? At the diner maybe?