Clubplanet Nightlife Community

two birthdays today

heretic909

Well, today is my b-day, and my only plans were to get fuct up. But my g/f had a different agenda, and at 5:18 this morning I watched her give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Definitely the most memorable birthday I've ever had, holding this newborn baby in my arms and absolutely melting. She looked up at me with this kind of "What the fuck?" look, and I'm assuming that she was wondering if I was the one playing all of the gabber/hardcore beatz for the past couple months that she's been punching and kicking to. That, or either she was thinking "Shit. My daddy is the Undertaker".

Either way, it's been a long night and I'm heading back to the hospital in a couple of hours. My presence has also been requested at FunHouse tonite at Flamingo East, so I'm going to tell everyone that was going to buy me a b-day beer to buy a second one for our daughter as well. ...I'll just have to drink it for her. ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

Well, today is my b-day, and my only plans were to get fuct up. But my g/f had a different agenda, and at 5:18 this morning I watched her give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Definitely the most memorable birthday I've ever had, holding this newborn baby in my arms and absolutely melting. She looked up at me with this kind of "What the fuck?" look, and I'm assuming that she was wondering if I was the one playing all of the gabber/hardcore beatz for the past couple months that she's been punching and kicking to. That, or either she was thinking "Shit. My daddy is the Undertaker".

Either way, it's been a long night and I'm heading back to the hospital in a couple of hours. My presence has also been requested at FunHouse tonite at Flamingo East, so I'm going to tell everyone that was going to buy me a b-day beer to buy a second one for our daughter as well. ...I'll just have to drink it for her. ;)

Yeah.... happy happy birthdays..... Congrats, and the best of health for your new born...............

Thanks everyone. I just spent the last five hours in the nursery with the lil' squirt watching her make all kinds of funny faces. Interesting that whenever I held her, she seemed to be making evil black metal faces. lol She already knows what makes daddy happy. Then I get back home finally and check my answering machine. No congratulations, but instead they need me to DJ now tonite from 2-4, and unfortunately I need the money. So now I'm waiting for a phone call to confirm everything before I head back to the hospital in another hour. Then go back home to hopefully catch an hour of sleep or so before I head out to spin.

I suppose this whole "no sleep" thing is pretty much gonna be routine for the next few years.

Awwwwww

Congrats to you and your gf...your life will now be filled with joy and kids laughter..so enjoy it, and remember..that there is nothing more important in this world then family.

God brought her down to you, as a birthday present..and now you guy share a special day together...that must be an amazing present to get...so happy birthday "daddy" and happy birthday "lil one" ;)...enjoy your day...always and forever...:bday:

btw...what's her nameeeee? :)