Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Shlonger AKA UGLY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siciliagirl

you swear you are sooo cute and sooooooo hot.......but, some of us have met you in person already.....and you is ugly....

Ladies: DO NOT BE FOOLED.....HE IS A BIG LIAR

WHo is this, have I meet him. Hey will u b around this weekend, I wanna grab Olive-OIL

Originally posted by perns2002

WHo is this, have I meet him. Hey will u b around this weekend, I

wanna grab Olive-OIL

na P, you never met him and you DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM....TRUUUUUST ME....

yeah, i'll be home tonight and tomorrow during the day....i'll call you later to discuss

Originally posted by xrapturex

What is with this guy anyway? :confused: :confused:

he always talks about the alliance the one the legendary.....WHATEVER......IS HE KIDDING OR IS HE JOKING??? HAHAHA STARDO....YOU USED TO SAY THAT ALL THE TIME....

YOU MUST SEE THIS GUY IN PERSON....WHEN I MET HIM AND HE TOLD ME WHO HE WAS ......I LAUGHED IN HIS FACE...PRACTICALLY SPIT MY DRINK ALL OVER HIM.....

Originally posted by xrapturex

What is with this guy anyway? :confused: :confused:

he always talks about the alliance the one the legendary.....WHATEVER......IS HE KIDDING OR IS HE JOKING??? HAHAHA STARDO....YOU USED TO SAY THAT ALL THE TIME....

YOU MUST SEE THIS GUY IN PERSON....WHEN I MET HIM AND HE TOLD ME WHO HE WAS ......I LAUGHED IN HIS FACE...PRACTICALLY SPIT MY DRINK ALL OVER HIM.....

Originally posted by siciliagirl

Dammmmmmmmmn GIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLLLLLL

you pulled Sciliagirl on his ass......... I missed it.........

AHhhhhhh there will be more ...................

:tongue:

Originally posted by perns2002

Dammmmmmmmmn GIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLLLLLL

you pulled Sciliagirl on his ass......... I missed it.........

AHhhhhhh there will be more ...................

:tongue:

See, that's what you get for not coming out with me.....but, yes, there will be more.....

In the rare few moments each day that i can sit down and log onto this tangled web of an internet I find myself compelled to read the drivel posted by you peons because all it makes me do, is laugh. People posting hundreds and even thousands of times to this nowhere place. Spending hours contemplatiing insensible comebacks to my intellectual postings. When will you learn that I cannot be deterred by adolescents like yourselves from speaking my mind.Like my signature states, I am a true Men (not the braggadocios that most of you are) who have conquered that belief deeply ingrained by our castrated society into the male psyche--that one cannot be great, that one must merely be ordinary. I have propelled myself outside of the conformity of the masses, and are paving the way for the future, for themselves for you and most importantly for our future male children, so that when they are brought into this world, they may know what it means to dominate and not fear reaching for greatness.

The goals of my life are far different from the goals that all each of you has set for themselves. I am relatively young and I have already garnered the admiration of my peers and the respect of the elders of my profession. So much so that the mere raise of my eyebrow or the slightest skepticism on my part will send people 10 and 20 years my senior scurrying to recheck their figures and assumptions. You all strive to attain similar status in your lifetime. It is often said that great minds think alike, but I am cautious to limit the scope of that expression to only the intellectuals because small minds often think alike too. Look at how many have come to bash me with dellusional opinions. The excessive hallucenogenic drug use in NJ clubs is evidenced by your mis-stated perception of me.

The truth about me is I amundoubtedly, the most significant, influential, and divine creature to ever grace this message board, let alone the universe. That's right, ME....Shlonger. I dare any other to step into my dome, as I will leave you with a feeling of frustration, awe, and envy. The contours of my body are carefully crafted and carved, that you will know such a creation is indeniably celestial, if not God himself; the equivalent of German precision with regards to enigineering. Ladies would need one calendar year, without sleep, to trace every line in my stomach alone. I dont need to introduce myself to anyone. If you need to find me, just look for the multitude of females, gasping for air, as I stroll by unfazed with the blowjob I am getting from YOUR girlfriend. My sheer touch alone makes women quiver. My arms are scaled prototypes for jumbo jets. Call me Narcissustic, but when I look in the mirror every morning, I only regret one thing... Why couldn't I have been more athletic rather than soooo BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING. It's a cruel world... The truth is what it is, and if I deny any of these material facts, I would be doing an injustice to the world, but more importantly, I would be lying to myself first. I do not go near pools, rivers, lakes, or oceans, as I fear I may drown after being captivated and mesmerized by the relfection of myself in the water.

You are a mob of peons. In trying to belittle me you serve only to emasculate yourselves. E Tu Brutus? You fools are like a pestilance and I have grown very tired of you all. I again admonish you to heed my warning. When the time comes I will battle you all. Do not say that you have not been given advance notice of the great supplification. You will wish you had never liked club music when I get through with you.

Originally posted by stiffler

Holy shit, your one post equals any of our thousands! Whos wasting time? Anyway, way too much to read, I even had to delete it from the reply................................

Wow, that ish is long. Didn't realize it, I just kept going. Sorry about the long post everyone. Was supposed to be my last of the day, but now this is. Oh, and Siciliagrl and Stardo, who are we kidding? When you two saw me you were both mesmerized... I have that affect on people. And the rest of you, you all need to meet me. I will be at deko, and you can form a line. I will be signing autographs from 1:45 to 2:15. Ciao

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

What the fuck is a goy anyway????

Gay boy????

explain kid.... [/quote

Girl + Boy= GOY

what up Brian? nice meeting you, xsplash and george last night (forgot his sn). r any of yous goin to deko?

Ah Sicilia my little monkey friend, this is a wonderful exchange. It has revealed so much about you. I ought to give you a bannana. Your underlying resentment of me has finally boiled to the surface.