Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Shlonger AKA UGLY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dogekid... grab a few more CP members.... you are going to need more help than Schlonger....

Are you guys a couple or somethin????

another cyber tough guy... my sources tell me that you're a joke. I think your annoyed by the fact that the girls you like love me. Being you, there's no other therapuetic way to deal with your shortcomings. I think suicide is your only option right now.

Originally posted by shlonger

another cyber tough guy... my sources tell me that you're a joke. I think your annoyed by the fact that the girls you like love me. Being you, there's no other therapuetic way to deal with your shortcomings. I think suicide is your only option right now.

I don't know what's worse........

BOARD MUSCLES or BEER MUSCLES :rolleyes:

Geez boys.......play nice! :tongue:

Originally posted by shlonger

I don't know what's worse........

BOARD MUSCLES or BEER MUSCLES :rolleyes:

Geez boys.......play nice! :tongue:

Suicide????

That's no fun.....

What could be worse than being dead?????

Ya know... this is kinda pointless.... Since we dont know each other, all this bashing is just heresay.....

I am layin low this week... but maybe next week I'll swing by Deko on Thur so we can discuss all this in person....

Yeah, so much for therapy.... Two years of it, and I am still nutz.....

Dont worry Hunnie, I wont hurt the boy.... just playin..

Originally posted by siciliagirl

hey dogekid and djdan.....go have your love fest somewhere else.....haahahha

we tried yo mama's house but she was busy with shlonger. :laugh:

ridetheshortdick....i refuse to bitch slap over the internet. thanks for the laugh though.

stardo...i think i found my halloween costume.

Originally posted by trewguy

i don't know siclian but i know that spoon ain't no joke

i don't know how that spoon feels....i was a good little girl......now look what happened!!!! :laugh:

they would just threaten me with the spoon or even just "the look" especially from my daddy was enough to make me cry

i don't know how that spoon feels....i was a good little girl......now look what happened!!!! :laugh:

they would just threaten me with the spoon or even just "the look" especially from my daddy was enough to make me cry

:rolleyes:

i know how it feels and i learned quickly not to grab the food before its served or even go in the kitchen when granma was in there

man! i knew you were gonna mess with me on that!!! you never let anything go......that's ok....i know you are sensitive....

but thanks for checking up on me.........for the reminder and all....

Your the one who got me all excited when you said "Im all wet, give me 2mins" :laugh: