Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Shlonger AKA UGLY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Ya see... I try to make nice and be more civil... and ya gotta come back with some high school shot callin me ridntheshortdick...

Make sure you come out next Thursday to Deko.... You are doin some shots with me and Schlonger....

ya like that shit huh? how is that place on a thursday? i've been shutdown during the week since the summer ended but if i'm out of my coma from factory this weekend, i'll come join that duo.

for the record though, our friend shlonger has not, and never will consume any alcohol. good luck tryin though.

Originally posted by dogekid

ya like that shit huh? how is that place on a thursday? i've been shutdown during the week since the summer ended but if i'm out of my coma from factory this weekend, i'll come join that duo.

for the record though, our friend shlonger has not, and never will consume any alcohol. good luck tryin though.

not only is he ugly, a stalker, a drooler, a liar.....he's also no fun

BORING

Who drinks????

I just do a few shots here and there to take the edge off....

lol....

And whats this talk about recovering from SF!!!!!

I smell weakness.... Dont tell me you are one of those people who suffers from the 6 day hangover!??!?!?!

Even better bro, I will catch up with ya at Factory Sunday morning.... I should be there by 7am.....

Originally posted by siciliagirl

not only is he ugly, a stalker, a drooler, a liar.....he's also no fun

BORING

1. I drool when I see my reflection. You would too if you looked like me.

2. I'm guilty of lying to you when I agreed to hang out w/u. Ouch!

3. I don't drink because I am happy with my reality, and don't need an outlet. Your state of inebriation allows you to escape the horrors of your reality. That's why you enjoy it. Bigger OUCH!

4. If it wasn't stardo who called me after deko... I wonder who it coulda been?

5. The title of this thread should be ATTN: Shlonger aka Irresistible. The sight of me is like a revelation.

6. Drop it... you'll never win. I'll post my pic, and this argument will become a moot point.