Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a beautiful fuckin' day!!!

revaluation

Sunny sky, cool temp, NYC looks good, it's Friday, no boss, meetings up with some friends I haven't seen in a while........

THEN I opened my bills..... Does anyone know who this number belongs to 905 882 2626..... Cause I sure as hell don't!! It's somewhere in the middle of Canada, Ontario to be exact - Thornhill..... I don't think I could locate Ontario on a MAP if I had to.... Canada is that thing above the US where they speak some english and french..... play hockey and have good beer.... But as far as talking to some idiot on Labor day for 40 minutes..... HELL NO!! $62 worth of a phone call I didn't make - I don't even think I was in the apartment that day - I think I was in b'more!!! Of course the wonderfull phone company - not to be named - SPRINT will not dispute any international call over a minute - so what the hell it the point of calling to dispute?? Freakin jerks - I'm going to cancel Sprint switch to someone else - like AT&T - there atleast you KNOW you're going to get screwed.....

But on a better note.... go see Reval play tonight!!! oh yeah.... hey people....

Originally posted by sauvee88

Does anyone know who this number belongs to 905 882 2626..... Cause I sure as hell don't!! It's somewhere in the middle of Canada, Ontario to be exact - Thornhill..... I don't think I could locate Ontario on a MAP if I had to...

It's a support line for some company called ATI, it says welcome to the support menu for ATI products then goes on and on......yeah ok fine I am a little bored today......

Holy hell - mistery solved - thanks giddy!!!

Wow - let this be a lesson to those that want to install there own ATI graphics cards.... don't call the damn company!!!

Damn I did make that call.... guess I have to pay it - So the $100 I got off the video card turn out to be like $30

Day got a little better.... but STILL!! Ontario.... :blown:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Holy hell - mistery solved - thanks giddy!!!

Wow - let this be a lesson to those that want to install there own ATI graphics cards.... don't call the damn company!!!

Damn I did make that call.... guess I have to pay it - So the $100 I got off the video card turn out to be like $30

Day got a little better.... but STILL!! Ontario.... :blown:

Yo man, howz it going over there? Been partying it up lately? Clubscene here is D*E*D ded, though the lounge scene has been picking up (Reval & Snowball).

You coming down to visit soon?

Hey, btw, it does seem like Buzz is holding Sat events at Trust in B-more...I guess that means pre-parties at either my place or Brian's!