Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TOUCH, the FEEL . . .

fierydesire

. . . of his lips pressed on my neck. He kisses my neck ever so gently. I feel his breath upon my neck, nice and cool...his hand caressing my hair while I sit upright with my neck slowly tilted. I enjoy every kiss as though it is the first one. After he kisses my neck he works his way around to my lips...His lips are full, so sweet and soft. He kisses my lips with such gentleness, not neglecting one single moment. The kissing proceeds to get heavier and more intense. We kiss for awhile it seems as ever lasting. He nibbles my bottom lip, very playful yet so sensual. Then he licks my lips...Not some sloppy lick, but a simple, soft lick. I start getting more and more into the kissing, yet I yearn for more. The kiss is the beginning of something that can be so much more. As we kiss, I slowly begin to lay him down. I get on top and we kiss more and more, breathe heavier and heavier. I gently start to unbutton his shirt. Feeling his chest and working my way down to his lower torso. In return he starts to take my shirt off and unstrap my bra....:kiss2:

Then...hehe we did this awhile back and it was great to see people add to the story...lets try it again;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . of his lips pressed on my neck. He kisses my neck ever so gently. I feel his breath upon my neck, nice and cool...his hand caressing my hair while I sit upright with my neck slowly tilted. I enjoy every kiss as though it is the first one. After he kisses my neck he works his way around to my lips...His lips are full, so sweet and soft. He kisses my lips with such gentleness, not neglecting one single moment. The kissing proceeds to get heavier and more intense. We kiss for awhile it seems as ever lasting. He nibbles my bottom lip, very playful yet so sensual. Then he licks my lips...Not some sloppy lick, but a simple, soft lick. I start getting more and more into the kissing, yet I yearn for more. The kiss is the beginning of something that can be so much more. As we kiss, I slowly begin to lay him down. I get on top and we kiss more and more, breathe heavier and heavier. I gently start to unbutton his shirt. Feeling his chest and working my way down to his lower torso. In return he starts to take my shirt off and unstrap my bra....:kiss2:

Then...hehe we did this awhile back and it was great to see people add to the story...lets try it again;)

As he sat back in awe staring down at her veloptious chest he licked his lips with anticipation and dove towards her right breast. His tongue darted around her nipple and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. A soft moan escaped her lips, as he gently fondled her. He looked up at her and their eyes caught for a moment and she said....:idea:

Originally posted by rdancer

As he sat back in awe staring down at her veloptious chest he licked his lips with anticipation and dove towards her right breast. His tongue darted around her nipple and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. A soft moan escaped her lips, as he gently fondled her. He looked up at her and their eyes caught for a moment and she said....:idea:

Would you mind if my friend joined us?