Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has a kiss . . .

fierydesire

i remember one... it was so moist and inviting. Her eyes caught the moonlight perfectly and it shone brightly...

the kiss left me not wanting to breathe as our lips parted, lest my breath ruin that wonderful soft wet sensation she left on my mouth...

:( i miss it all.

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . ever taken your breathe away? So intense and so full of life that the kiss just knocks the wind out of you. *sigh* those kisses I treasure....:( I want a kiss now :cry:

yeah, that's why i have my asthma puffs medicine with me at all times ;)

There was this one girl that I kissed, I thought it would be just another kiss, but boy was I wrong. It was my best kiss, our mouthes just fit so perfect together, there was no akwardness it was as if we had kissed before many times and knew each others styles. It was mind boggling, it was erotic, it was sensual. You could say that wind was knocked out of me, and till this day that seems to be the case. :D

Hate to disspell the myth, but I think the concept of a 'great' kiss is all psychological. Its how you feel about the person at the time. This girl I use to date would react differently to my kisses, even though I'm not doing anything differently..well, kiss wise atleast. Is there really such a thing as kissing technique? There's only so much you can do with your mouth and tongue....:confused:

. . . ever taken your breathe away? So intense and so full of life that the kiss just knocks the wind out of you. *sigh* those kisses I treasure....:( I want a kiss now :cry:

The kind that makes everything stand still, and nothing matters... You are just lost in that kiss with this person who makes you feel so wanted....... When it over, it still lingers on your lips and you taste the sweet/animal traces left behind.....:cool:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The kind that makes everything stand still, and nothing matters... You are just lost in that kiss with this person who makes you feel so wanted....... When it over, it still lingers on your lips and you taste the sweet/animal traces left behind.....:cool:

:( yes like the one you describe

and the one that dknybabe describes...

these kisses come very rarely IMO..and when it does you DEFINITELY don't want it to end :kiss2:

:( yes like the one you describe

and the one that dknybabe describes...

these kisses come very rarely IMO..and when it does you DEFINITELY don't want it to end :kiss2:

With the right person, every long endearing kiss, touches you, and gets you even closer to that point......It's not about sex or makeing out, it's about being in that moment:biggrin: The lil sparks lead up to the huge explosion.......:makeout: