Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ya-Cheesetek Makes His First Appearence

I know its been the talk of the town who this ya-cheestek master is!!! Every one of you club planet characters can see me at the Halloween Bash.

I know that there has been some FUGAZE walking around shouting my name, making beleive he is me. Well see who the cheesetek is that night.

:D

God Bobby !!!! Why are you being soo mean to this Ya-Cheesetek ... Can't we all just get along who knows maybe he is a nice guy .? I mean at least let him show his face at our BASH and give him a chance !! He seems Harmless to me almost sweet in way ... I like him ... :(

Originally posted by angelicious

I bet you its badass.

I don't think so....................one ya-cheesetek first appeared there was another name posting with him called Bitchassmofo. Haven't seen him post since but it leads me to believe that its someone else.

Originally posted by stiffler

I don't think so....................one ya-cheesetek first appeared there was another name posting with him called Bitchassmofo. Haven't seen him post since but it leads me to believe that its someone else.

and at your request here i am mr. stiffler. I dont know why you are talking about me but i guess its harmless. I hope you all know that i am THE MAN. Im the best there is. Bitchass is my name and bitchin is my game. I am MR. CP to you all. the badest ass motha fucka there is. hands down. so ladies who is FIRST??;)

Originally posted by bitchassmofo1

and at your request here i am mr. stiffler. I dont know why you are talking about me but i guess its harmless. I hope you all know that i am THE MAN. Im the best there is. Bitchass is my name and bitchin is my game. I am MR. CP to you all. the badest ass motha fucka there is. hands down. so ladies who is FIRST??;)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch ass fucker

Originally posted by bitchassmofo1

Don't mind me sayin mr. bitchass, but it is obvious you forgot your password since you have one post now and a 1 after your sn...................you fucking moron:blown: