Clubplanet Nightlife Community

umek-gatex (Tiesto)

fliz77

Originally posted by djmikebugout

if u think that intro is sick...imagine what went down at roxy..

7am..his set is done...1500-2000 people still there, still chanting TI ES TO..clapping and screaming

and he drops THAT--

when that beat hit....O man....madness

yeah u and i went beserk in the booth:eek:

Originally posted by ultracrzy

shoot me , my friends made me leave @ 4:30:2guns: :cry:

ahh my friend, i used to have that same problem....so u know what i did.... make new friends who dont have a problem walking out of a club at 745 am after hearing the DJ's WHOLE set and hanging with him after :D

word to big league chew

Originally posted by avalondon3

woaa..

Not something I'd expect to hear from Tiesto..

Very Techy..:eek:

well lethal industry was tech trance. not surprising really, his remixes have either been his typical progressive trance to more darker almost progressive lately such as moby-extreme ways.

Originally posted by wakeup

well lethal industry was tech trance. not surprising really, his remixes have either been his typical progressive trance to more darker almost progressive lately such as moby-extreme ways.

I remember reading-I think it was from his CP interview- that he's trying to change up his style from trancey to more tech/progressive...

Either way, when it comes to producing-and dj'ing-its hard to top him..;)

I remember reading-I think it was from his CP interview- that he's trying to change up his style from trancey to more tech/progressive...

i definately like him as a producer, though im not a trance fan much anymore. as a dj personally i think he is so overated, ive seen him every time hes spun in nyc, except for roxy last week. he just drops the right tracks. i watched him mix at exit and was right in front of him for area2 and he literally goes record to record and waves to the crowd. not much skill in matching beats

yes considering you heard him once right???

his last few trance productions are lacking and hes not hungry anymore.....as for djing.nuthin special.like wakeup said