Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Tonite???

It's a fun place, with nice people. Music is getting better,plus there is always lots of hot girls and with amber there, their will even more. It's a nice local club with decent music, sound and lighting. Don't feel like driving to Bunka or the city, after I just worked all day. I LIKE THE PLACE!!!!! MIKEY

see thats the whole thing for me about that place-

its way too mainstream-

im more into the true UNDERGROUND clubs and atmosphere.

even when i set up a club for whati want to spinn or for my djs -

its never mainstream and you hear all these tremendous tracks that u just wont get from radio play.

true underground.

no disrespect though- its just not my thing

Sound garden?

dude ur kidding rigth?

i know theres got to be SOMETHING to like about that place but

how can i say this politely???

OH MY FREAKIN GOD HELL NO!!!!

who else is NOT going?

To the Liqidtouch Dude, please help me out here, I Need to get a better understanding of what you Deem as Cool

Any chance you stoopid fucks can come up with a better word than cheesy - mainstream is what it is, and thats what some people like to hear, and there is nothing wrong with that, that their life is not preoccupied chasing the underground scene, or trying to act elite because they have a few underground tracks on a cd

I think what I'm trying to say is

WHO FUCKING CARES WHO LIKES WHAT!

Soundgarden is good

bye

I have been to several UNDERGROUND parties, most of them SUCK, because everybody thinks there better than everybody else. Normally like 30 people there and all they talk about how they are not commerical because they don't go to clubs. Oh yeah I forgot about the underage kids running around(THAT'S ALWAYS FUN)I don't like being the babysitter and feeling that I'm at a high school dance. Also going to underground parties doesn't make you superior clubber, half of them don't know there ass from there elbow. I have gone to the TUNNEL,EXPO,PALLDIUM(SP),Webster hall(when it was hot) and many other clubs. House was started by underground parties and there are still good parties to check out(EX bang the party). MIKEY