Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmikebugout

DC Prepare for next friday!

Originally posted by revaluation

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!

youll be a convert after friday :rolleyes:

i'm actually getting ecxited for sasha on friday. i've been reading reviews on the GU board and others around CP and been seeing stuff such as "sasha of old" "it was a bliss" "he fucked with my mind" so i dunno, hopefully he'll put on a good show on friday.

met up w/ sauvee on saturday and sander put us to sleep. fucking seeman overslept in miami and missed his flight, and apparently porter tore shit up.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I like trance. Sue me. :rolleyes:

Tinybutterfli, you are hearby under arrest with the charge of enjoying cheesy synth lines, snare rolls, and dremay cryptic vocals about space, stars, other worlds, and having "fine days".

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do, particularly putting both hands in the air, can and will be used against you in a club of law.

You have the right to go to a real club. If you can not afford one, a one time cover charge will be appointed to you so you may see what real dj is.

Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you, or are you on some kind of drug?

Tinybutterfli, you are hearby under arrest with the charge of enjoying cheesy synth lines, snare rolls, and dremay cryptic vocals about space, stars, other worlds, and having "fine days".

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do, particularly putting both hands in the air, can and will be used against you in a club of law.

You have the right to go to a real club. If you can not afford one, a one time cover charge will be appointed to you so you may see what real dj is.

Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you, or are you on some kind of drug?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have the right to go to a real club.

I find this statement rather interesting because I always thought Nation/Buzz to be a "real club" and they hosted lots of trance djs. Yes, there is a cheese factor to trance. Yes, a lot of trance djs do suck. But I don't think all trance is bad. Its the music that brought me into this scene and I'm not so quick to put it down.

Saying trance sucks has become almost as mainstream as the music the statement targets :rolleyes:

You don't like trance, I do.. can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

and for the record... I try never to dance with my hands in the air... I might poke someone's eye out. :rolleyes:

one more :rolleyes: for good measure *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I find this statement rather interesting because I always thought Nation/Buzz to be a "real club" and they hosted lots of trance djs. Yes, there is a cheese factor to trance. Yes, a lot of trance djs do suck. But I don't think all trance is bad. Its the music that brought me into this scene and I'm not so quick to put it down.

Saying trance sucks has become almost as mainstream as the music the statement targets :rolleyes:

You don't like trance, I do.. can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

and for the record... I try never to dance with my hands in the air... I might poke someone's eye out. :rolleyes:

one more :rolleyes: for good measure *lol*

*hands Gina lubricating eyedrops*