Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP's Politics of Dancing

quest4sunrise

Ok here is there thread of unofficial etticate/rules we suggest (or at least wish) club nation would govern itself by: I'll go first

NO WALKING THROUGH THE DANCEFLOOR - That's what walkways and the bar is for

RESPECT PERSONAL DANCE AREAS - If someone is dancing and really into it, don't step directly in front of him/her and park it, that's just rude

Don't consider theis a bitching thread, more of a wish list :D

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Ok here is there thread of unofficial etticate/rules we suggest (or at least wish) club nation would govern itself by: I'll go first

NO WALKING THROUGH THE DANCEFLOOR - That's what walkways and the bar is for

RESPECT PERSONAL DANCE AREAS - If someone is dancing and really into it, don't step directly in front of him/her and park it, that's just rude

Don't consider theis a bitching thread, more of a wish list :D

:D if your wishlist came true , we'd all be much happier clubbers !! i HATE when they just get infront of you or get behind you when you are going full on !!:mad: & then they look at you like an asshole when you accidently knock them senseless over the head with a flying hand or sumthin.. if you aint gonna dance , then get the fuck off da dancefloor biaaaaaaaaatch !!!:mad: