Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO reviews here:

attomic

Originally posted by koky

im just a smooth operator baby :D :D & i do whut i can....

but honestly girls cant resist my charm when there is kick ass trance bangin in the background .. it just goes with my style :cool:

p.s melli, jesse , naomi , soldado & the rest of the tranceheads that were absent you guys were truly missed ! no bullshitting for piccotto you fuckers !!!

I GUESS YOUR CHARM WORKED ON CHRISTY. ;)

COUNT ME IN FOR PICCOTTO! :tongue:

i am sorry to read that some of you did not enjoy Tiesto. But he Rocked NY it was straight sick until 7 a.m and he as on fire. In fact as each hour passed he got better. Seems like FL got stuck with the leftovers.. Better luck next time. BTW Sanger sucks when he played in NY/ he was weak.

Originally posted by koky

p.s melli, jesse , naomi , soldado & the rest of the tranceheads that were absent you guys were truly missed ! no bullshitting for piccotto you fuckers !!!

Count me in! I will be there with you side by side for Picotto. Hopefully, I can also drag my boy Stogie along with Soldado and I that night. ;):cool:

I loved that night! Best weekend I've had since I came back!!! Cheers to the Space team for creating a warm atmosphere with the carpet and the ballons. Tiesto pulled another amazing set out of his sleave. He was quite hard throughout the night, but produced alot of new matierial to drool over. Played for a long time too. I loved every minute of it though. I was out in the "common folk" area (non V.I.P.) but that made me love the night even more. The blue room was crowded as hell, but as people walked through/away there was enough space to really enjoy it. I ended up leaving at around 8:30 - 8:45. Luis had a good set. I've grown to really like him, he turns out very nostalgic sets (loved that remix of "Everybody's Free") and Edgar was wonderful Edgar as always. I will miss the hell out of him on Fridays :( :( . In conclusion, and needless to say, I LOVE SPACE!! Hey, I don't like that Fridays are gone now, but they are and will always be Miami's biggest port of Euope's finest. Happy birthday to Luis (did anyone see the picture clips of him and virtually every bad ass DJ? I almost lost it) And I'll see you all at the Judge Jules show!