Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko saturday review

Originally posted by roddigga

nice seeing you too helen (elen), and shout out to brian too, and all the heads that was out too on saturday, all i gotta say is KISS snapped me out of it and took me out of the planet i was stuck in and back to DEKO, thanks denny, thaugh i was never gonna return back to earth...............and wasup to me chica angelicious it was fun not understanding a word you were saying to me, i just nod and smile, chica, nod and smile, and shout out to ericone, joegio, dundeizel26, and all yall, see yall this weekend "in the deep dark jungle"

yeah rod, it was great hanging with u during your 5 minutes of clarity, ya know from when we walked out of our cars to when we got to the front door of deko..haha, but anyway, great seeing u guys. had a great time as always. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

yeah rod, it was great hanging with u during your 5 minutes of clarity, ya know from when we walked out of our cars to when we got to the front door of deko..haha, but anyway, great seeing u guys. had a great time as always. :D

LMFAO!!! ha ha ha, bro like i said denny saved my life!!!! if he never played KISS, and the MOVING UP KEYS, i would have been stuck on planet bumblefuck, thanks again denny.....................................but def a hot night, did you hear what i did on the staircase to the parking lot, dude i'll tell you tomorrow, ha ha ha ha, doesn't that suck you have to wait till tomorrow for me to tall you cause i gotta go hit the gym and go back to reality, peace out cub scout...............your "troop leader"