Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Draper every drop something like this.....?

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

During Christmas time or a theme X Mas party at Exit did Draper drop the Drummer Boy song and then a sic beat? well if anyone knows an info bout this lemme kno i heard alotta dj's talkin bout tracks n that came up

yea he attempted to lol........but the real one was done by luv and lodi a few yrs back that jp dropped

mattyG...i agree..you asked an honest question and people answered sarcastically...opinions on Draper were not asked for...that Little Drummer boy track has always generated attention. Boris used to drop it around X mas time at Exit as well...I believe Wakeup has provided the song info...it is rather difficult to find, but i'll keep my eyes open...

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

mattyG...i agree..you asked an honest question and people answered sarcastically...opinions on Draper were not asked for...that Little Drummer boy track has always generated attention. Boris used to drop it around X mas time at Exit as well...I believe Wakeup has provided the song info...it is rather difficult to find, but i'll keep my eyes open...

Fliz

i got it but the edit i have is different supposedly then the main one played by jp and whoever else might of dropped it. dont bother asking for it either mattyg

Originally posted by tranza

tony draper and boris do not have aluvs remix..

"Aluvs" mix or not, the mix i heard Boris drop a couple X-mas back was a banger...and it seems you're putting Boris in the same catagory as Draper...Boris is a good Dj and a professional and Draper is....well i wont go there....

Fliz

i disagree bori has lost something over the years hes not the same dj who had roxy fridays off the hook for thatwinter he was there. Heard him at merge on a holiday weekend over the summer and i left also there was only like 15 people there just my opinion. He no longer has the draw he once had

"Aluvs" mix or not, the mix i heard Boris drop a couple X-mas back was a banger...and it seems you're putting Boris in the same catagory as Draper...Boris is a good Dj and a professional and Draper is....well i wont go there....

Fliz

I never said the mix you heard wasnt a "Banger".. I said it most likely was not aluv's remix.. And please tell me how I put Boris & Draper in the same catagory? Do me a favor and dont put words in my mouth.. k?

I never said the mix you heard wasnt a "Banger".. I said it most likely was not aluv's remix.. And please tell me how I put Boris & Draper in the same catagory? Do me a favor and dont put words in my mouth.. k?

Um..why don't you relax Tranz? You DID put Boris and Draper in the same sentence and you did not use the words "most likely" at all...you said Draper and Boris "Do Not" have that mix...you'd be surprised about what Boris has...and I'm not puttin words in your mouth...K? Just stating my opinion...whatever this is a stupid argument...sorry if i offended you some how.

Fliz

Um..why don't you relax Tranz? You DID put Boris and Draper in the same sentence and you did not use the words "most likely" at all...you said Draper and Boris "Do Not" have that mix...you'd be surprised about what Boris has...and I'm not puttin words in your mouth...K? Just stating my opinion...whatever this is a stupid argument...sorry if i offended you some how.

Fliz

hahaha i didnt know you were boris' music keeper? :rolleyes: so because tony draper & boris dont have the remix, you think im putting them in the same catagory? c'mon bro.. you should know me better then that.. "and it seems you're putting Boris in the same catagory as Draper..." yeah, thats not putting words in my mouth :rolleyes: ..

hahaha i didnt know you were boris' music keeper? :rolleyes: so because tony draper & boris dont have the remix, you think im putting them in the same catagory? c'mon bro.. you should know me better then that.. "and it seems you're putting Boris in the same catagory as Draper..." yeah, thats not putting words in my mouth :rolleyes: ..

Lets dead this....we're wasting energy!

Fliz