Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All CP People that were at Deko lastnight...

Originally posted by dondiezel26

its dave sweatheart.....sorry I didnt hangout much on saturday....I was a little fuzzy and couldnt communicate that well

i dont care how whacked you were, seeing aneglicious shoulda snapped u out of it...no excuses!! just say no, next time!:eek::D

Originally posted by ericone

they pulled a disappearing act last night....haha, oh well, theyre a bad influence, i gotta stay away from them. :laugh: good meeting u though and glad u remembered.:D

hey ericone, look at the thread w/ pictures from deko.........see, i was hangin out, i know you only see half my face but it's me, i think..........and who am i standing next too, you, you ass, aske me when that was i have no clue, cause i never remember standing next to you and throwing my hand in the air like we were at a football game...........but it doesn't look like myshirt butwhateva, my watch though, i need a pair of eyes that arent crossed, so check it out

Originally posted by roddigga

hey ericone, look at the thread w/ pictures from deko.........see, i was hangin out, i know you only see half my face but it's me, i think..........and who am i standing next too, you, you ass, aske me when that was i have no clue, cause i never remember standing next to you and throwing my hand in the air like we were at a football game...........but it doesn't look like myshirt butwhateva, my watch though, i need a pair of eyes that arent crossed, so check it out

DCP_0164.JPG

where rodd, i dont see you??? i see my long ass arm in the air but where are u? what color shirt does it appear to be that ur wearing!! give me a reference point!!

if ur talking about the kid in the blue, who has his arm in the air and a silver watch band (which pretty much everyone in the world has) that's not you - it's one of my friends, mario.

u wish you were standing by me! haha, we got nuts oover there...that pic was taken during kiss.

-eric

Originally posted by ericone

if ur talking about the kid in the blue, who has his arm in the air and a silver watch band (which pretty much everyone in the world has) that's not you - it's one of my friends, mario.

u wish you were standing by me! haha, we got nuts oover there...that pic was taken during kiss.

-eric

yeah your right cause during kiss, is when denny was bringing me back to earth, so it's def not me, also cause during kiss i was prob picking my face off the dance floor instead of throwing my hand in the air, come on bare w/ me i just got into work and it's still a little bluuuurrrrrrreeee