Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review

First off, Happy birthday Dan and Tara.

Got there a little after 1030. Got right in. THanks Sergio. It was a little slow but Santana did a good job. It started to get packed at like 1130 or so. I thought Denny did a great job. His mixing was good as expected and his song selection was great. The energy and the vibe in the place was great. People chanting Denny's name at the end of the night for one last song. It does feel like Temps but the guys kept their shirts on. Lot of CP people there and hot girls. It was a little too crowded in the main area but there was room in the back area to chill. Hip hop room was good as well. Overall, I like Deko. The only bad part is the drive there and drive home. I will be back there for sure.

Thanks to Sergio, Binoy, Joe and the rest of the staff at Deko for a great night. Good job with what you guys did to that place.

Dan must love dancing on the platforms. This is second night in a row he was doing this. Dan was a mess dancing with the transvestite on the platform. I saw Dan trying to get her number at the end of the night. :laugh:

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Definitely was a great night. Denny was just incredible last night. I really enjoyed hearing some of the classics, and at the end of the night I know I heard Angel mixing in but then the music went off. I was a little upset but then he dropped Movin up..............nice.

First of all I'd like to thank Serge for the hook-up at the door and just an overall great night. There couldn't have been a better class of people anywhere. I think just about everyone from cp showed up. Really enjoyed hangin out and dancin all night with Tizzah and Laurie(your both sweethearts) and the rest of my friends: Piro, Neena, Stardo, Latinaz, JP18, Siciliagirl, 3rdflr, Mikedahat, Doubleplay, Angelicious(where the hell was Deeelite), Notallthere(except I didn't see himallthere that much), and so many others......................

What a great fucking night..........after a long week of work that was a well worth first time experience at Deko. You'll def see me there again.

Tizzah, please take note of what Brian said about the dancer:eek: ................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Umm...What can I say about DEKO last night :confused: As you all know I'm not a BIG fan of the classics that DENNY loves to play, but he did surprise me when he played Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World (Rivera mix) I guess I can leak that one now...:laugh: :laugh: well it was nice seeing everyone last night. Oh and Microphone checker ooops I mean Stiffler I also liked dancin with ya. . .too bad you didnt get up on that platforms. :laugh:

I had a great time last night!! We got there right before 11 and got right in thank goodness...the place was so crowded all night long but it was okay cause it was crowded with all the good people that you would want to see anyway. Music was great, Sangria was great... the only thing I regret is making that decision for my SF ride to drop me off at home instead... :(

AnYwAy... HaPPy BiRtHdAy to DaN and HuNNie... I hope you both had as good a time as I did!!! :D

Nice seeing everyone from CP... especially notallthere that was such a nice little surprise!!!

SERIOUSLY...."YOUR LOVE IS TAKING ME OVER," IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. DENNY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.....LOTS OF NEW BOMBS AND SOME TRUE CLASSICS. THERE WERE SOME MOMENTS THAT ALMOST FELT LIKE TEMPTS................

HYPNOTIZE - ROBBIE RIVERA ( WHAT EVER MIX THAT WAS THAT DENNY PLAYED) = THE BOMB

It really was a great night....Denny had my ass shakin all night.....it was my second Sat in a row at Deko and I have to say I love that place...the energy the crowd....I will definitely be back there soon...enjoyed hanging out with everyone...and meeting some new Cpers...rapture, Cynical(sp??) and thehype.

again, HAPPY B-DAY DJDAN & HUNNIE!!!!!!

Hunnie how are your legs feeling????? ;):D :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

CRAZY DOES NOT EVEN DESCRIBE THIS NIGHT. SERG, Murray and Danny-thanks for being my partners in remaining sane outside! Well for the most part...:laugh:

Hey Valentine how about that register???:D

Thanks for the hook up on Saturday...Good to see you and MilleniaPromo......

Victor Soto

Originally posted by neena16

It really was a great night....Denny had my ass shakin all night.....it was my second Sat in a row at Deko and I have to say I love that place...the energy the crowd....I will definitely be back there soon...enjoyed hanging out with everyone...and meeting some new Cpers...rapture, Cynical(sp??) and thehype.

again, HAPPY B-DAY DJDAN & HUNNIE!!!!!!

Hunnie how are your legs feeling????? ;):D :D

Very nice to meet you too Neena :-), the pleasure was all mine.

It was a really good set of music, and the crowd had a lot of energy...alittle too crowded for me, but I still had a great time. Really nice place actually. Very stylish....

Originally posted by xrapturex

Very nice to meet you too Neena :-), the pleasure was all mine.

It was a really good set of music, and the crowd had a lot of energy...alittle too crowded for me, but I still had a great time. Really nice place actually. Very stylish....

What do you know I was there and still didnt meet you

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I like Deko. The only bad part is the drive there and drive home. I will be back there for sure.

what are u talking about you feg i drove, we are going back next week. i had a blast great seeing you guys

piro&neena16,3rdfloorfactory,badass,anthony,stardo,laurie, and angelicious. sorry if i forgot anyone. serg your da man great party thanks as usaual for the constant hook up. murray good seeing you. All in all couldn't of asked for a better night!

will be seeing you guys soon!

:D :D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

what are u talking about you feg i drove, we are going back next week. i had a blast great seeing you guys

piro&neena16,3rdfloorfactory,badass,anthony,stardo,laurie, and angelicious. sorry if i forgot anyone. serg your da man great party thanks as usaual for the constant hook up. murray good seeing you. All in all couldn't of asked for a better night!

will be seeing you guys soon!

:D :D

poor bri getting picked on...:laugh: :laugh:

I was soooo happy to see you out sweetie...I had so much fun!!! I don't think we stopped dancing once...we were all over that dance floor...jumping up and down (well I was)....it was great.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

poor bri getting picked on...:laugh: :laugh:

I was soooo happy to see you out sweetie...I had so much fun!!! I don't think we stopped dancing once...we were all over that dance floor...jumping up and down (well I was)....it was great.

:D :D :D [/QUOTe

me too, the only reason i went was for you and piro i'm so glad i went yea we were dancin i wish i had more room thought, ahh i have such a headache from joey's last night,heh tell your hubby thanks for calling me back.:D :D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

me too, the only reason i went was for you and piro i'm so glad i went yea we were dancin i wish i had more room thought, ahh i have such a headache from joey's last night,heh tell your hubby thanks for calling me back.:D :D

he got both you and Brian's message..you two are so funny. :laugh:

he was watching football all day at a sports bar.... on Sunday he's in his own world....hardly spoke to him myself yesterday......:D :D :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

What do you know I was there and still didnt meet you

yup, i missed her too for the 10th time!!!

i had such a blast......i was so excited to see everyone.....you know who you are....my birthday is in a few weeks....and i plan on celebrating here.....i hope everyone comes!!!