Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FINS....Its ova

thehog

SO MIKEY YOU LIKE THE FINS OR YOU DON'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND :confused:

BUT ONE THING YOU ARE ABOSOLUTLY RIGHT ABOUT, SOME OF THE FINS FANS ARE MAD SKETCHY DOWN HERE. THEY LOVE THEM WHEN THERE WINNING AND THEY HATE THEM WHEN THEY LOSE. I MEAN WHAT CAN YOU DO ????

LUCAS WAS UPSETTING YESTERDAY BUT HE HASN'T PLAYED SINCE PRE SEASON, HE NEEDS TO GET BACK INTO HIS GROOVE, AND I THINK HE WILL.

did i ever say mikeydny? it was a poke at stacey. didn't think i needed to be more specific.

and yes i can blame lucas. it's his fault we lost the game. defense shut down the bills except for one bomb. so don't say no one else showed up. best qb in the league so far and he managed only 180 yds. 70 coming on one play. he was sacked 5 times and pressured over 15 times. big deal if henry gets over 130 yds. fins drive down 5 times and they don't score a point. that all falls on lucas. plain and simple.

am i saying he sucks? no. am i saying he should be benched? no. is it his fault they lost? yes. the man's rusty and needed the game experience.

Originally posted by dajew

MINISOTA THEY ARE LIKE THE SPECIAL OLYMPIC TEAM OF THE NFL, NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.

WTF...everyone picking on me today?? i am telling DAVE!!!! u guys are all fooled by my Vikings...we have signed off on this season...we are playing for draft picks and a new COACH!!! so the JETS beat my Vikings!!! WOW!!! if the Vikings end up with three wins this season i will be happy...i am still sticking by my team!!!

ps

Saleen, i dont remember a bet between us:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

WTF...everyone picking on me today?? i am telling DAVE!!!! u guys are all fooled by my Vikings...we have signed off on this season...we are playing for draft picks and a new COACH!!! so the JETS beat my Vikings!!! WOW!!! if the Vikings end up with three wins this season i will be happy...i am still sticking by my team!!!

ps

Saleen, i dont remember a bet between us:tongue:

you don't remember from RED? funny you forgot all of sudden!!!!

I hear you are sick, our dog is sick to, hes got the doggy bronchitius....:(

Originally posted by saleen351

you don't remember from RED? funny you forgot all of sudden!!!!

I hear you are sick, our dog is sick to, hes got the doggy bronchitius....:(

it must have been the tequila talkin':laugh: ...i got the first round next time i see ya...yea, sick as dog today....lost my voice, sound like a 13 yr. old going through his voice change....:tongue:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Cris Carter, just thought you should know, since your a hardcore fan especially a dolphin one.

as Chris Berman says: "The man just catches Touch Downs"...lets hope he does the same for Miami....a great pick-up by Miami...they were talking about him today on Zeta, saying that Carter and Marino go running and do weights together...and someone from Zeta said: "If he its with Marino, i wouldnt call it running...more like jogging":laugh: