Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
karkid

Halloween Parties

I want to go as Poison Ivy from batman....the costume is outta this world and very very sexy...mystify my dawling, call me so we can:blah: and check your :type:

You can go as the Seven deadly sins, but I feel bad for whoever gets stuck as Glutanny...what the hell do you go as??? A fkn twinkie??

UPDATE: My roommates and I FINALLY decided on doing a Troop Beverly Hills kinda thing... Since our house number is 204, we're going as "Troop 204"

We're going to wear khaki skirts, green knee socks, a green sash complete w/patches and pins, and a little beret!!!!

I think it's going to be mad cute!!!!!

DKNYBABE -- I will definitely call you soon, but when I do, :phone: will you be home???? What's your schedule???

Why dont ya'll be the Fanta girls? ("fanta fanta.....dont you want a fanta fanta...") :)

Originally posted by karkid

The Halloween Parties are coming up? What's everyone wearin to the clubs? I havent decided yet, but the winner of best costume at Liquid STL gets 2 grand.

~~since im going to SF for the halloween party i couldn't wear the costume i wanted to b/c it'll be like 39439 degrees in there.......so im wearing black pants black top horns and a tail (i know VERY unoriginal!!!! but i'd rather be unoriginal than die at SF from the heat:tongue: )