Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming from NYC... Philly guestlists?

Raver

robert%20owens-%20front-lowres%20copy

Friday, November 8th, 2002

Corey Dixon in association with Wiggle Products presents:

Do You Remember House? featuring

ROBERT OWENS (Fingers Inc.: Chicago/London)

DJ K~Alexi (312 Records: Chicago/London)

Live P.A. & DJ Sets!

with Joey Blanco (The Joint/Wiggle Productions)

at

Bash: 450 N 6th St , Philadelphia

$15 at the Door

Doors open 9:00pm - 21+ w/ID

9-10pm Open Bar for those on guestlist... email: robertowens@wiggleproductions.com (Included names of all those attending)

With nearly 20 years as a singer, producer and dj, Robert Owens is a house music icon. His signature vocal style has been featured on countless house anthems both recent and from the early years of house.

Bursting onto the house scene with "Donnie" by The It on DJ International Records, Robert soon teamed up with the legendary Larry Heard (aka Mr. Fingers) who together in 1988 released "Another Side" - one of the first house LP's ever produced and featured numerous classics like: "Bring Down The Walls", "I'm Strong", "Distant Planet", "A Path", "Mysteries Of Love" and more.

Soon after, Robert teamed up with superstars Frankie Knuckles and Satoshi Tomiie to deliver "Tears" and a few years later with David Morales to deliver "I'll Be Your Friend".

Moving to England in 1993, Robert soon set up his own label - Musical Directions, releasing international club hits like "Ordinary People" and "Was I Here Before" with Jackmaster Funk and Chip E. Having been sampled and admired by many producers in the drum n' bass scene in the late 90's Robert's vocals have even graced the decks on great tracks by Total Science on Hospital Records and with famed dn'b producer Photek which gave us "Mine To Give".

We are proud to present this legend with a party to commemorate Robert Owens' latest project: "Love Will Find It's Way - The Best of Robert Owens" a 2-cd set retrospective of his greatest achievements in house music.

Help us celebrate the debut Philadelphia appearance of house music legend Robert Owens! Also rockin' the spot will be another Chicago veteran in his own right DJ K~Alexi (www.312records.com) as well as Philly's own Joey Blanco

Robert Owens & DJ K~Alexi will be performing both live P.A. and DJ sets!

Keep an ear out for the Afterparty...TBA!

For more info visit: www.wiggleproductions.com/robertowens