Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

Trust review....

Well, first of all, I got there really late. 495 N sat night was REALLY congested. So, I had to take the GW parkway to 395 then take 295 all the way up to bmore. From what I heard of Seb's set, it was ok. Some of his tracks were outdated but I did like the cowgirl vs xpander remix. Besides that I had fun dancing with some old faces and familiar faces. It was quite packed in there. overall I had fun. I'm really looking fwd to some quality Trust nights. The randall jones night is looking good. Anybody hitting that up? Nice running into the Russian track n' field team, merkie, lizard, funkyfresh,velvet, and kuro. So who is up for sasha's night? I'm driving, anybody want to hop in?

I was def. impressed with the turnout for this event. Not only was Seb's set good, DJ Three of Rabbit in the Moon spun well too. That was the most fun I have ever had a Trust - it was packed, people were enjoying themselves and I am excited to see how well Buzz events there will do. My only complaint - that at exactly 2:00 am, the lights came on, bright as hell and Seb was completely cut off. There's got to be a way for them to stay open later...

Glad to hear it was a good turn out! Crank & I went back & forth all day Saturday on whether or not to go. I called him around 7:30 and said "please don't hate me but I don't want to go to Baltimore" and he said "phew.. me neither" *lol* I stayed in DC and got liquored up with some friends instead :D

Missed seeing all you guys though :( Hopefully you will all be out for Malanee's last big DC hurrah next Saturday.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Glad to hear it was a good turn out! Crank & I went back & forth all day Saturday on whether or not to go. I called him around 7:30 and said "please don't hate me but I don't want to go to Baltimore" and he said "phew.. me neither" *lol* I stayed in DC and got liquored up with some friends instead :D

:rolleyes:

:D

My only complaint - that at exactly 2:00 am, the lights came on, bright as hell and Seb was completely cut off. There's got to be a way for them to stay open later...

the place actually closed down at exactly 1:45. They ALWAYS DO THAT! it blows. it says 2am but you're not going to get your money's worth. Im not sure i want to drive all the way up there anymore. but sasha's night is looking good and randall jones night as well:O).