Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm horny

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

when was the last time u had sex?

HAHAHAHAHA ouch gabo ;)!

on the other hand, you know that thing about desperate guys and girls, they are DESPERATE to please you TOO :)!

it´s like not feeding a lion for 3 days and then throwing him a big chunk of juicy bloody meat, he´ll go for it like CRAZY :)! maybe at first he wants to tease himself a little and just licks some of the tasty blood till he can´t take it any more and buries his teeth DEEP into the flesh so he can taste the raw flesh and it´s ironlike taste on his tounge and then he just RIPS it apart.... ;)

Originally posted by gabo

what does this have to do with how horny I am

are you serious with this question?

it does have nothing to do with horny or not horny. if a woman asks you this she wants to see if you are WORTH her body. she is QUALIFYING you. can u please her, are OTHER women interested in you SEXUALLY because of your SKILLS, are you trustworthy enough so other women get intimate with, etc.

in ONS setting, you´d be through when you give an answer like yours :)

guys:

if you ARE getting pussy, SAY IT OUT LOUD (it´s plain obvious anyway, with me, when they see me and talk with me, they PRESUPPOSE i have a girlfriend... THAT I AM CHEATING ON HAHAHAHAHA :D)

if you are NOT getting pussy, LIE !!! i´m serious !!! women are NOT interested in desperate guys, or needy guys, or guys that get no women AT ALL (cause there MUST be reasons why they´re not getting any), or guys that don´t KNOW how to please a woman (cause if they knew and would be confident in it they WOULD have women, maybe not in a relationship but at least to FUCK). at LEAST say you just broke up with your girlfriend (and *you* ended it because of reason XYZ).

would you agree with me here nympho69? ;)

Originally posted by tastey

are you serious with this question?

it does have nothing to do with horny or not horny. if a woman asks you this she wants to see if you are WORTH her body. she is QUALIFYING you. can u please her, are OTHER women interested in you SEXUALLY because of your SKILLS, are you trustworthy enough so other women get intimate with, etc.

in ONS setting, you´d be through when you give an answer like yours :)

guys:

if you ARE getting pussy, SAY IT OUT LOUD (it´s plain obvious anyway, with me, when they see me and talk with me, they PRESUPPOSE i have a girlfriend... THAT I AM CHEATING ON HAHAHAHAHA :D)

if you are NOT getting pussy, LIE !!! i´m serious !!! women are NOT interested in desperate guys, or needy guys, or guys that get no women AT ALL (cause there MUST be reasons why they´re not getting any), or guys that don´t KNOW how to please a woman (cause if they knew and would be confident in it they WOULD have women, maybe not in a relationship but at least to FUCK). at LEAST say you just broke up with your girlfriend (and *you* ended it because of reason XYZ).

would you agree with me here nympho69? ;)

omg i am cracking up cause u are right on some levels

ill break it down a little more though

if a guy is sex driven and he's not getting any then i would assume he's a loser

however i have met some guys who are not sex driven and there for i wouldnt consider them a loser for not having sex all the time

does that make sense, haha???

omg...i need a cigarette after reading that...

AND I DONT EVEN SMOKE!!!!!

lol

Joe

Originally posted by tastey

HAHAHAHAHA ouch gabo ;)!

on the other hand, you know that thing about desperate guys and girls, they are DESPERATE to please you TOO :)!

it´s like not feeding a lion for 3 days and then throwing him a big chunk of juicy bloody meat, he´ll go for it like CRAZY :)! maybe at first he wants to tease himself a little and just licks some of the tasty blood till he can´t take it any more and buries his teeth DEEP into the flesh so he can taste the raw flesh and it´s ironlike taste on his tounge and then he just RIPS it apart.... ;)

omg i am cracking up cause u are right on some levels

ill break it down a little more though

if a guy is sex driven and he's not getting any then i would assume he's a loser

however i have met some guys who are not sex driven and there for i wouldnt consider them a loser for not having sex all the time

<----------LOSER!!!!

Oh well...I'll go to my favorite titty bar then! :tongue:

Nympho woman wahteva da fuck,

GO HOME NOBODY LIKES U!!!

U re super fucken WACK!!!

IF a woman tells me she wants me before

I do anyhting to her, ITS OVA!!

I m outta there no longer intreasted.

WHY??? IT s super easy, no need to have sex with the girl

if she already wants me, AND lets me know.

:cool:

I don t wanna hear your pussy problems,

GET FUCKED

PEACE MIAMI!!!

Originally posted by lomenus

Nympho woman wahteva da fuck,

GO HOME NOBODY LIKES U!!!

U re super fucken WACK!!!

IF a woman tells me she wants me before

I do anyhting to her, ITS OVA!!

I m outta there no longer intreasted.

WHY??? IT s super easy, no need to have sex with the girl

if she already wants me, AND lets me know.

:cool:

I don t wanna hear your pussy problems,

GET FUCKED

PEACE MIAMI!!!

I don't know about Miami, but your reverse psychology doesn't fly here in NYC. The girls will see through your game immediately. Try another angle.

hehe don´t confuse "not sex driven" with "not horny for *you*" ;) ! watch him change when a blonde 10 enters the room and locks eyes with him! same with women, EVERY women is a cum-slurping slut in the hands of the right man

also there are those that HIDE their sexual desire, which are even bigger losers than those that don´t hide it yet don´t get any. these are the typical "let´s just be friends" guys that come 6 months after you got to know them as FRIENDS and yell "SURPRRRIISSSSEEEE!! i wanna fuck the shit out of you!" and then get burnt, *IF* they even have the balls to do that.

Originally posted by trueqwest

I don't know about Miami, but your reverse psychology doesn't fly here in NYC. The girls will see through your game immediately. Try another angle.

dude, reverse psychology works, period.

also, he has a point. if there is no challenge AT ALL with a women, it is rather BORING! i LOVE a good challenge :)! and i LOVE to win...