Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dnice35

Way to go fins.....

Through out this whole NFL season I been fighting with these IDIOTS here at work. They kept saying how Ray Lucas(4 ints) was so much better than Fiedler. Unfortunatly it took a Fins loss to prove me right :mad:

The guy hasn't played in ages. Give him a break. Plus he had to scramble alot and Gasden and Chambers were out.

Thank God we have the BYE this weekend!

I am confident that we will play better in a few weeks...

It's all about patience..............................:tongue:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

The guy hasn't played in ages. Give him a break. Plus he had to scramble alot and Gasden and Chambers were out.

Thank God we have the BYE this weekend!

I am confident that we will play better in a few weeks...

It's all about patience..............................:tongue:

Dont tell me you are on Lucas bandwagon too?.... Fiedler is ten times the qb Lucas will ever be.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Now I see why it is that he hasnt played in ages.... lol

Originally posted by dnice35

Dont tell me you are on Lucas bandwagon too?.... Fiedler is ten times the qb Lucas will ever be.

UMMMMMMM ~ First off, I never claimed to be on the Lucas bandwagon. I just stated that the guy hasn't played in ages... in other words, he's rusty as fuck.........:tongue::laugh:

I think Fiedler is just fine. Would I rather have Bledsoe? Hell yeah. But Fiedler is definately a better QB than Lucas.

Lucas played well in pre-season, so like I said before, it's all about patience. This bye week couldn't have came at a better time.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Chris Carter ordeal eh?:eek::D

Lola;)