Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's been 5 Years in the making....

normluv

Exchange 5 Year Anniversary Party this Thursday 10/24

Come celebrate with; Harry, Angel Promotions, Holla Productions & DJ Bruno Productions as we will be hosting an open bar from 8pm-10pm & Buffet. (You must RSVP: djnormluv@aol.com)

1st Floor will feature DJ Bruno playing those funky House classics, old to new….

The Vault will feature Boston’s Finest Hip-Hop DJ Chaos throwing down all night long….

This is a 19+ Event and as usual Proper Dress is required,,,,

Originally posted by vicman

he did say there was a buffet. i want some meatloaf.....and mashed potatoes ....with gravy, lotsa gravy...its all about the gravy......

see, now i've never had gravy on my potatoes. what i would do as a kid, and okay...today, i make a little pool (dip) with my fork in the middle of my mashed potatoes, and then fill it with warm butter and eat from outside in. mmmmmm...........

Originally posted by snatch69

see, now i've never had gravy on my potatoes. what i would do as a kid, and okay...today, i make a little pool (dip) with my fork in the middle of my mashed potatoes, and then fill it with warm butter and eat from outside in. mmmmmm...........

everything with excess fat tastes better. fat rulez.

punch and pie...will there be punch and pie?

hello???? harry will be there vic, of COURSE there will be punch and pie. again, i offered to bring the "spiked punch". it was a pretty big hit last time.

who's bringing the chex mix??

hello???? harry will be there vic, of COURSE there will be punch and pie. again, i offered to bring the "spiked punch". it was a pretty big hit last time.

who's bringing the chex mix??

i guess the chex mix is up to me. i'm the official cp chex mix provider

i guess the chex mix is up to me. i'm the official cp chex mix provider

I was eating Chex Mix as I read this... Bold & Spicey, it's the only way to go. Can I suggest that the Mix brought be Bold & Spicey, or possibly Hot as that would be a nice change of pace.

-Seriously addicted to Chex Mix

-Less seriously addicted to Thursday nights @ "The X"

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I was eating Chex Mix as I read this... Bold & Spicey, it's the only way to go. Can I suggest that the Mix brought be Bold & Spicey, or possibly Hot as that would be a nice change of pace.

peanut lover's mix is the only way to fly! :)

I agree, shit has got to be the hot kind:D

Originally posted by kaydup

I agree, shit has got to be the hot kind:D

do they make a hot kind? if not, they should. ever have those spicyhot planter's peanuts? THE BEST! now why won't they make em in the large canisters instead of the 2 for $1 bags? :confused:

i had both of them recently and i like the peanut one better, and not to bias the result, but its even better if you get extra honey roasted peanuts and throw them in the mix.

but i still like the hot and spicy with a bit of lime juice and some tabasco mixed in

just picked up some hot 'n spicy chex mix. gotta say i like the planter's spicy peanuts better! :D

OK, so we need to go into business right now..... Planter's hot n' spicey peanut lovers chex mix. :idea: With lime juice and some tabasco :idea: :idea:

Seriously... how good would that be? I'm on the phone with that Planter's peanut guy right now... I think we're onto something.

OK, so we need to go into business right now..... Planter's hot n' spicey peanut lovers chex mix. :idea: With lime juice and some tabasco :idea: :idea:

Seriously... how good would that be? I'm on the phone with that Planter's peanut guy right now... I think we're onto something.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL BEFORE YOU GET ON THE PHONE TO MR. PEANUT!!!

Thank u guys for all your support.....

Exchange 5 Year Anniversary Party this Thursday 10/24

Come celebrate with; Harry, Holla Productions & DJ Bruno Productions as we will be hosting an open bar from 8pm-10pm & Buffet. (You must RSVP: djnormluv@aol.com)

1st Floor will feature DJ Bruno playing those funky House classics, old to new….

The Vault will feature Boston’s Finest Hip-Hop DJ Chaos throwing down all night long….

This is a 19+ Event and as usual Proper Dress is required,,,,

Thursdays @ X

Friday & Saturday @ Oxygen

Sunday Morning 3AM @ Palace

aww, looks like normluv don't get no luv here.

can someone tell me why you would keep posting the same thing over and over when they know noone will go to whatever they are promoting? is it:

A) b/c he wants to make us laugh by knowing we make fun of this

B) he never got much love as a child

C) he's just plain stupid and likes seeing his own posts

D) he is friends with tempkid