Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's been 5 Years in the making....

normluv

Originally posted by snatch69

aww, looks like normluv don't get no luv here.

can someone tell me why you would keep posting the same thing over and over when they know noone will go to whatever they are promoting? is it:

A) b/c he wants to make us laugh by knowing we make fun of this

B) he never got much love as a child

C) he's just plain stupid and likes seeing his own posts

D) he is friends with tempkid

:laugh: hmmmm, I'm torn between B and D. I'm gonna PM tempkid and ask him.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: hmmmm, I'm torn between B and D. I'm gonna PM tempkid and ask him.

uh oh. be careful with those pm's meathead, you know how they always come back to bite you in the ass. :2guns:

i'll break your teeth.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Don't forget to give him a big :kiss2: from me!

BB, you may actually be able to give him that kiss yourself. you see, NY is next to NJ, so we can stop there and visit him. Sound good? check you email BTW! we got plans to make!

Originally posted by normluv

Thank You.

I am now convinced that there are about 4 lames that post to this board & it probably isn't worth even posting here...

:laugh: :laugh: now that is a good one. HOLLA, yo. Hey don't get mad and if we don't want to listen to hip-hop over at the Exchange brotha

Thank You.

I am now convinced that there are about 4 lames that post to this board & it probably isn't worth even posting here...

Wow, we can't put anything past you...

You're trying to promote a crappy hip-hop club on a message board that has members that pretty much hate hip-hop and crappy clubs. It really was never meant to work out. Don't take things too personally.

So, what kind of chex mix do you plan on serving in that Buffet?

Its Funny. I have Promoted/DJ'd and worked with just about every club in Boston & Promoter since the days of the Loft with Bruno/AVH and all the House legends in town & have never really expierenced ingornance like the people on this board. If you are not feeling my spots that's fine, but I am very succesful in what I do and am just using the board to broaden peoples horizons....

Poor Norm,

I just realized that there is one "lame" , that posts about one "lame" club, that plays "lame" music on this board.. I would rather spend my money somewhere else, I don't think your night was ever cool, maybe 6 years ago, oh wait it wasn't around, so the place was probably off the hizzy 4- shizzy!!!! The way you promote your night is by far the weakest I have ever seen, but then again, the place sux, so theres not that much you can do about that... Where can I get a black t-shirt w/ a big X on it, wicked cool....:blown:

Its Funny. I have Promoted/DJ'd and worked with just about every club in Boston & Promoter since the days of the Loft with Bruno/AVH and all the House legends in town & have never really expierenced ingornance like the people on this board. If you are not feeling my spots that's fine, but I am very succesful in what I do and am just using the board to broaden peoples horizons....

Are you for real???? You come onto this board and promote "Harry's Birthday Party" like any of us know who the hell Harry is???? We're the ignorant ones??? You use the cheeziest tactics to get people into your clubs and we're just calling you on them. You need to accept the truth.

On a serious note Norm,

Where else are you promoting for at this moment? My personal opinion is that the exchange is not my type of club, and my comments come from a number of problems that I have had there b/c of bouncers that think they own Boston, when all they really do is stand in the lite up X on a corner of the street.. I know Bruno very well, and he has great promotion skills, as well as Ace, but they have great places to promote for, the exchange is old, so that may be your biggest problem.....

oh my god, i think i know you!!!! not kidding. i could be way off here though. let me just ask this: you got two other brothers?