Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite drink for the chilly weather?

cookiegirl

Now that fall is finally here, share your fave drinks for warming up on a cool night . . . .here's mine:

The Oatmeal Cookie:

Butterscotch Schnapps

Irish Cream

Goldschlager

Simply mix equal parts into a glass, consume until you have convinced everyone in the room that you are the second coming of Cookie Monster.

<~> there are tons of recipes out there, but i like this one for the Cookie Monster reference, and it really does taste exactly like an oatmeal cookie <~> ;)

'stina

:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Now that fall is finally here, share your fave drinks for warming up on a cool night . . . .here's mine:

The Oatmeal Cookie:

Butterscotch Schnapps

Irish Cream

Goldschlager

Simply mix equal parts into a glass, consume until you have convinced everyone in the room that you are the second coming of Cookie Monster.

<~> there are tons of recipes out there, but i like this one for the Cookie Monster reference, and it really does taste exactly like an oatmeal cookie <~> ;)

'stina

:D

wow, im deffinately gonna have to try that!!! but i wont buy any of those liquors seperatly, so who's serving? i'll chip in.

Originally posted by crank47

Hot mulled cider with rum. Haven't had a hot winter drink in awhile since it never gets very cold around here though.

Absolutely agree with Crank. 'Cept I like to give it a little twist. Take little RedHots candies and melt them into the mulled cider while it's over the campfire. Pour into mug and add rum to taste. If you want to make it a Hot Candy Apple, add butterscotch schnapps to it as well! GOOOOOD SHIT!

I'd love to try an oatmeal cookie, but I can never have Goldschlagger again, and the same goes for butterscotch schnapps, thanks to ODing on it on a camping trip being too liberal with the adding-to-taste part of the above drink.

Another drink I'm becoming partial to is a Baileys and coffee. Great for nights in where you still wanna stay up.

Am I the only one thats mind was on Hot Chocolate? *blushes I was like what kinda post is this I can't think of any other drinks. Hehe My mind was far from alcohol...guess I'm still to young. LOL My drink still stands.....Hot Chocolate is #1.....maybe you can add some vodka or something.

Originally posted by pluryou

Am I the only one thats mind was on Hot Chocolate? *blushes I was like what kinda post is this I can't think of any other drinks. Hehe My mind was far from alcohol...guess I'm still to young. LOL My drink still stands.....Hot Chocolate is #1.....maybe you can add some vodka or something.

Hot chocolate and Baileys.