Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

The Cost Of War...

To recruit one marine it costs $ 6539,

to train that marine it costs $1614 additional

+schooling $314

+15,687 in total overall training and schooling...

bottom line wind up with $44,877 for one marine...

however if he graduates from West Point $340,000 than if he decides to be an aviator or advance to the air force it would an addittional $2,410,000... i dont want to add this up however... i can tell you this much... My brother is in the Navy, and no matter how much money they invested into him, and the equipment hes using... HIS LIFE IS PRICELESS... (along with the brave men and women, who are defending this country)

Originally posted by dgmodel

To recruit one marine it costs $ 6539,

to train that marine it costs $1614 additional

+schooling $314

+15,687 in total overall training and schooling...

bottom line wind up with $44,877 for one marine...

however if he graduates from West Point $340,000 than if he decides to be an aviator or advance to the air force it would an addittional $2,410,000... i dont want to add this up however... i can tell you this much... My brother is in the Navy, and no matter how much money they invested into him, and the equipment hes using... HIS LIFE IS PRICELESS... (along with the brave men and women, who are defending this country)

That's Beautiful!

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

interesting numbers.

i have some figures somewhere that say it costs much more, though.

you're right about people's lives being priceless...but i don't think the gov't really gives a shit personally about anyone..as long as they have enough bodies to fight, that's all that matters to them...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

interesting numbers.

i have some figures somewhere that say it costs much more, though.

you're right about people's lives being priceless...but i don't think the gov't really gives a shit personally about anyone..as long as they have enough bodies to fight, that's all that matters to them...

sassa

Ok and exactly what are you trying to say by that?

what do you think i'm trying to say, sherlock?

a bit sarcastic today aint you?

Ok so you mean to tell me people enlist in the millitary for all the perks, But if theres a war they should "just say no"? wtf its their fucking job. No one forced them to join.

Originally posted by dnice35

a bit sarcastic today aint you?

Ok so you mean to tell me people enlist in the millitary for all the perks, But if theres a war they should "just say no"? wtf its their fucking job. No one forced them to join.

I never said this. YOU did.

I have little respect for most of the military. But that is another issue altogether.

I have little respect for most of the military. But that is another issue altogether.

hmmm.....guess ur the Jane Fonda of the CP board...sorry if u have NO respect for the military, sounds like a personal issue...i have the upmost respect for anyone who puts their lives on the line, whether its for a good cause or a bad one, for this country...so people like u can just spew BS...real good:rolleyes: ...cant wait to see what "issue" is hot right now that u jump on....:blown:

I never said this. YOU did.

I dont know why you would even bother answering this reply..... The lack of respect she showed, would make patton roll on his grave......

dgmodel, did you grow up in an abusive environment? that's nasty!

Actually The details of my life are quite inconsequential, My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Actually The details of my life are quite inconsequential, My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: