Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dear abby.....

nycchic24

Taken from a forwarded email :laugh2:

"Dear Abby:

I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next

month. My fiancee's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred ... then she floored me. She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that

happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation. I headed straight out the front door... There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test.

Abby, should I tell my fiancee' what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character? Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom? "

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!! If you really were going to leave, then maybe you could tell her, but she does not need to know that you were going to sleep with her mom. That would freak any girl out. If you truly love her and would never cheat on her(without major enticement), then she doesn't need to know about this little incident. Were her parents really that wrong about your character? Technically you failed!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love her and want to be with her forever, then you won't tell her because then you will never see her again. Think about how you really feel about her!!!

honestly that is f***ing ridiculous!!!! i cannot even believe parents would do that! if i was in his place, i would NOT know what to do.... telling his fiancee could cause major drama as well as not telling her... is this another test for him as well?????

it's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place~!!!!!:blank: