Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Deko To Factory Review

I just woke up 1:30PM Monday from sat night...

ok my night starts out Laurie and her sister picked me up (thanks) we get to deko around 1030 and we have to wait on line....a line of cars that is! Luckily serge still is cool as hell and pulls us off the line and gets us in (thanks serge) Place looked great I think.. Actually it was so crowded I don't know what the place looked like. Deko..... do me a favor charge 30 a person or play Denny downstairs 2 then we can cut down on that crowd..holy shit..ok anyway enough complaints because I still had a great fucking time. neena it was great seeing you, You seemed to be smiling the whole night! Stardo nice seeing you its to bad I can never talk to you because my hearing sucks in clubs. Zee of course great seeing you ! Brian1500 thanks for the beer..SORRY YOU COULDENT HANDLE YOUR SHOT! Now I'm not a big fan of the music Denny spins but he was defiantly on point with his mixing. So Laurie decided not to go to factory so she gave me a ride home and I hoped rite in my car and drove up to peterspank dinner to meet everyone.. thehype thanks for driving in ...

Now Factory Music was sick... But holy shit that place went to hell with standards I think there was 10 guys 2 every one girl..

Jarmenio bro your def the man! thanks for hooking us up with drinks at 6 in the morning!! Def cool as hell! djdanfury your cool people man def gotta hang sometime. Hunnie I dont know how you survived your day with your family on sunday i hope everything went well...Oh and I hope no more 12 inch tall people are chasing you..! lol Ok now maybe it was the hangover maybe it was the red bull, maybe it was the ripped fuel and vodka but I had fun DANCING lol... I usually don't. But the music was good and I was determined to have fun so fuck it i hope i dident look that stupid! lol

OH AND EVERYONE HUNNIE BROKE HER SHIRT GETTING CHANGED IN THE CAR. DRIVE SLOWER NEXT TIME HYPE

Originally posted by notallthere

lol

No look now

Luckily my mom understood and did'nt subject me to the family thing....... :tongue:

BTW dancing queen, I think you left your jacket in jims truck ;)

P.S.....i want one of those rip fuel things the next time we do afterhours....you owe me a pill lol :D

It was nice seeing you out too...and I was all smiles wasn't I...I was just having a great time...seeing people i haven't seen since the summer...those kind of things get me excited...:D :D :D

Glad to hear you had a good time at DEKO/SF gotta say I'm kind of shocked about you ending up at Factory and breaking out a few dance moves....:eek:

You wouldn't dance with me and stardo...:tongue:

OH AND EVERYONE HUNNIE BROKE HER SHIRT GETTING CHANGED IN THE CAR. DRIVE SLOWER NEXT TIME HYPE

I totally forgot about that till you just wrote that....Dammit!

I need to fix it......

BTW...do you remember the freak who kept coming over to slap hands and crap????? what a wierdo!

NOTALLTHERE got some moves.....Yeah Boy!!!!! Go white boy, Go white boy GOOOOO!!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

I totally forgot about that till you just wrote that....Dammit!

I need to fix it......

BTW...do you remember the freak who kept coming over to slap hands and crap????? what a wierdo!

NOTALLTHERE got some moves.....Yeah Boy!!!!! Go white boy, Go white boy GOOOOO!!!!! :tongue:

HA-HA SOO FUNNY

I dident bring a jacket. you down for sf again? I am but im going to go home and sleep first next time and not be sober..im driving

HA-HA SOO FUNNY

I dident bring a jacket. you down for sf again? I am but im going to go home and sleep first next time and not be sober..im driving

I'm down but not for a while......

So basically you wanna get all banged up and drive??? :eek: Great idea.....let's die going to factory!!!!!! wwoooo hoooooo :laugh:

J/k.....next time i go i want to be in wonderland before i step into la la land........

Bunka saturday?....you maniac! be there or......hmmmmm, I'll sick the giant diesel cabbage patch kid on ya!!!! lmao :laugh:

Lol im kidden not really... How wha time did you get up sunday? We gotta hang out sometime. Go to a hardcore show or somthing.

Yo Slept from like 9:30 till 6 then i slept rite after sopranos till 7:30am today and i had to be at work at 8am

I think I need to start introducing myself better so I am not referred to as 'Laurie's sister' anyway I had an amazing time!!Deko is a great place with an amazing atmosphere:

good feng shui

(anyway I will not get into the lemons, oranges, candles, etc.)

Seeing everyone was great, met tons of new peeps too. (apology to everyone I had met before and forgotten)

Don't want to name all names but THANK YOU to Everyone, you know who you all are....See everyone soon

I wish I would of jumped in the car with you notallthere, I was definetly ready to keep on dancing....Next weekend

*************SESSIONS*************

Originally posted by tizzah508

I think I need to start introducing myself better so I am not referred to as 'Laurie's sister' anyway I had an amazing time!!Deko is a great place with an amazing atmosphere:

good feng shui

(anyway I will not get into the lemons, oranges, candles, etc.)

Seeing everyone was great, met tons of new peeps too. (apology to everyone I had met before and forgotten)

Don't want to name all names but THANK YOU to Everyone, you know who you all are....See everyone soon

I wish I would of jumped in the car with you notallthere, I was definetly ready to keep on dancing....Next weekend

*************SESSIONS*************

Awh you should have told me.. next time

Yeah i have spoken with you tons of times and i never new you where tizzah .. to funny