Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its A Sad Fact

djdekan

Guest saleen351

UMMM, WHAT DO THINK HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK AND DJS LIKE TIESTO RAPPED SPACE FOR 25 GRAND? BLAME THE DJS...THEN WORK YOUR WAY DOWN TO THE CLUBBERS... I HAVE A FEELING SPACE MAKES THE SAME PROFIT WITH ROLAND AND OSCAR THEN AS IT DOES WITH THE BIG GUYS. IT JUST KEEPS IT FRESH TO HAVE THE BIG TALENT. SOMETHING LEVEL CAN'T FIGURE OUT....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

This is scary saleen, we are starting to agree.

The only thing i have never gotten is this whole free before midnight/passes shit.

Damn In NY it was like $50 dollars to get in the door.

in nyc 12 miilion people live there, and another 12 mill in nj and probably 4 mill in conn, plus tourists etc.. they have the numbers to book and charge what ever they want...

There will never be a large enough scene down here for clubs like Space, crobar, and Level to be entirely local supported. I loathe touristy-types, it annoys the hell out of me to bump into drunken weirdos from Tennessee (Tennesseein' is Tennebelievin!) who are trying their best to either be Ja Rule clones or asking me if I have any rolls. (Yeah, asshole, Fuji!), nevermind the braindead skanks at their sides. Don't get me wrong, not all tourists are touristy, but it's too bad that there are so many touristy tourists.

But we need all sorts of tourism to support our clubs. Think about it Dekan, if Billy Bob and his cousin/wife Annie didn't blow $200 at Space on Saturday, I doubt you'd get comped as often as you do. I bitch and moan about 'em sure, until they start coughing up money, some of which makes it down to me by various methods.

Without tourists, the largest a club would get is maybe about the size of Spin, if that.