Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow...

malanee

Here are the set times (Malanee - note, you said you wanted to head over around 11 but D:Fuse starts at 11)

10pm-11pm BEN HOPE (4twenty4-DC)

11pm-1am D:FUSE (Perfecto)

1am-3am JOHN "OO" FLEMING (Euphoria-UK)

3am-5am EDGAR V (PAM, Space-Miami)

Also advance tickets are $12. I think its $15 or $20 at the door but I'm not sure. One more thing, I have about 10 admission cards (you get in free w/ one before 11). At least that is what the cards say but you never know with Glow security! I did get them from promoters though... If you want one let me know - only thing is you HAVE to go to Malanee's preparty or I can't give one to you :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Here are the set times (Malanee - note, you said you wanted to head over around 11 but D:Fuse starts at 11)

10pm-11pm BEN HOPE (4twenty4-DC)

11pm-1am D:FUSE (Perfecto)

1am-3am JOHN "OO" FLEMING (Euphoria-UK)

3am-5am EDGAR V (PAM, Space-Miami)

Also advance tickets are $12. I think its $15 or $20 at the door but I'm not sure. One more thing, I have about 10 admission cards (you get in free w/ one before 11). At least that is what the cards say but you never know with Glow security! I did get them from promoters though... If you want one let me know - only thing is you HAVE to go to Malanee's preparty or I can't give one to you :tongue:

TB: Do you think I can get two...one for Amy, and one for me?

:love:

One more thing, I have about 10 admission cards (you get in free w/ one before 11). At least that is what the cards say but you never know with Glow security! I did get them from promoters though... If you want one let me know - only thing is you HAVE to go to Malanee's preparty or I can't give one to you :tongue:

:spin: me please!!! :spin:

Originally posted by malanee

Oh sh*t! - I didn't realize the set times are up! Okay - lets get there by 10:30 then - everybody show up around 8:30 - sound good?

I couldn't find the set times on the glow site but when I went investigating about tickets, that website had the times on it. go figure :D

8:30 sounds good to me!

I will check 'em. But is this really a "special event" D:Fuse is a resident, no? I know its a special event for us but you know what I mean :D

I'm not sure if they consider this a special event - they are calling it SUPER GLOW!!!! Maybe we should ask them...

Originally posted by malanee

I'm not sure if they consider this a special event - they are calling it SUPER GLOW!!!! Maybe we should ask them...

I see - I didn't realize it was SUPER GLOW! *lol* I will ask but I'm sure they will say "Yes you can use the cards" and then when we get there someone will have forgotten to inform the bouncers. Might have better luck using the guestlist option on CP :rolleyes:

I'll give it a shot.

I'm looking at the cards I mentioned earlier. ONE of them says "free admission before 11:00 pm" the other 9 list 4 events (Evolution @1223, Earth@Dream Zoo & Glow @Insomnia). They all list free admission before a certain time 'cept for Glow! Its $3 off regular admission - priority line. Whatever that means :rolleyes:

Sorry guys! You are still welcome to 'em if they will take them. You can use that $3 you save to buy yourself a bottle of water :D

i dunno if i can make the pre-party. i'm supposed to go back at 5 on saturday i think, but will need to go home and change and sorta sober...i mean freshen up from friday. if u guys dont see me at the pre-party i'll see u guys at glow.

is there gunna be a post-party?