Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto on Friday - anyone going?

magic8ball

Originally posted by beema

I'm there!

Tiesto at Roxy kicked so much ass, but I was half-asleep the whole time, I'm hoping to make up for it this time!

anyone know if Nation allows cameras inside?

I'll be there. I don't know what Nation's official camera policy is but they never allowed cameras in for Buzz. I'm thinking it will be the same for this event.

hummm none of you know me but i'll be there! cant wait...i miss NY so much :( wish i could have seen him @ the Rox

anyways.....doors open @ 9 it said? what time does Tiesto go on...anyone know? i hear at Roxy he spun 3-7 but thats obviously not happenin here...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

tiesto tore roxy apart--

Im hoping he does the same with nation only this time i'd like 2 hear Cafe Del Mar...either way im driving down from NY friday afternoon...

any kind of meetup or are they impossible in that place?

Mike Bugout

We use to hold our meetups at 1:00 am in the hallway to the mainroom bathrooms. Once an official meetup/rollcall thread goes up I'm sure we'll discuss it.

:D

It all depends what time Tiesto goes on, I am thinking he will probably go on at 1 or 2.

And once he is on, I am not moving from the floor. I will take a leak and buy 2 red Bull & Vodkas to hold me over in my spot!

But a meetup is definitely in order.