Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCS Standings - WTF!

lolahotass

What douchebag voted the Canes #2? We have a bye-week and this shit happens?

WHAT!!!!!!!

1.) Oklahoma

2.) MIAMI

3.) Notre Dame

4.) Vagina Tech

5.) Georgia

6.) Ohio State

7.) Washington State

8.) Michigan

9.) LSU

10.) Texass

11.) N.C. State

12.) Florida State

13.) Iowa

14.) USC

15.) Oregon

Actually, I think Oklahoma is tough.... and Notre Dame too....

GO CANES!

Lola:D

i think UM is better than OU and ND, but its the strength of schedule.

the 2 tuf teams that UM has beaten, UF and FSU are having not so good seasons and that is affecting their ranking....hell if UF and FSU really want to screw UM they should continue to loose

The BCS, outside of ND being #3, is about right. Either OU or Miami will be sitting 1 or 2 thoughout it outside one of them losing. The fact that ND is #3 is a fuckin joke. They havent played anyone tough at all, and are bein helped by pro-ND voters and papers(NY Times). Thankg God FSU plays them, then maybe all this ND is back talk will end.

Originally posted by lolahotass

What douchebag voted the Canes #2? We have a bye-week and this shit happens?

WHAT!!!!!!!

1.) Oklahoma

2.) MIAMI

3.) Notre Dame

4.) Vagina Tech

5.) Georgia

6.) Ohio State

7.) Washington State

8.) Michigan

9.) LSU

10.) Texass

11.) N.C. State

12.) Florida State

13.) Iowa

14.) USC

15.) Oregon

Actually, I think Oklahoma is tough.... and Notre Dame too....

GO CANES!

Lola:D

Oklahoma's schedule is tougher...If Miami takes out VTech in Dec, it should be smooth sailing to a BCS bowl.

Originally posted by spragga25

Oklahoma's schedule is tougher...If Miami takes out VTech in Dec, it should be smooth sailing to a BCS bowl.

ummm Miami played and beat

FSU

FLORDIA

and has to play

TENNESEE

VIRGINIA TECH

I dont see how any schedule could be tougher than that....

Originally posted by dnice35

FSU

FLORDIA

and has to play

TENNESEE

VIRGINIA TECH

Notre Dame's schedule is A LOT tougher - they will have played 6 ranked teams by the time the season's done.

Miami was lucky to get FSU, Florida, and soon to be Tennessee on down years. Just don't be too confident about that Virginia Tech game the way the Canes run defense has been. ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Just don't be too confident about that Virginia Tech game the way the Canes run defense has been. ;)

they will chew them and spit them out...Miami's problems that were exposed during the FSU game wont be there with any other team...Rivalry history shows that FSU vs UM games are ugly, sloppy and down to the wire....they will destroy VTech...hands down....:D

FSU

FLORDIA

and has to play

TENNESEE

VIRGINIA TECH

]

but look at the rest of the Big East... syracuse, rutgers, pitt? BC? not exactly a top caliber conference

that Tennessee game is looking like a stormer!

If the Canes win the rest of they're games they'll remain number one on both AP and ESPN .. that right there is an automatic championship game bid. So all they need to do is stay consistent and keep winning

Originally posted by jaquan

The BCS, outside of ND being #3, is about right. Either OU or Miami will be sitting 1 or 2 thoughout it outside one of them losing. The fact that ND is #3 is a fuckin joke. They havent played anyone tough at all, and are bein helped by pro-ND voters and papers(NY Times). Thankg God FSU plays them, then maybe all this ND is back talk will end.

Personally, I think (and hope) the fightin' Irish will beat the Noles...:D

Yeah Um's Shedule is not as tough as some, but they are the national champs and undefeted. The Vtech game could be very close.:confused:

What sucks is UM and Oklahoma will not play each other even if they both go undefeted.

We really need a play-off system this shit focking suck.:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by thehog

Yeah Um's Shedule is not as tough as some, but they are the national champs and undefeted. The Vtech game could be very close.:confused:

What sucks is UM and Oklahoma will not play each other even if they both go undefeted.

We really need a play-off system this shit focking suck.:mad: :mad:

just wrote a long post on this.... but i think it should be its on thread :cool:

RE: The BCS mess....

There is still alot of football left to be played, and a majority of the top 10 BCS teams have tough games ahead of them, so the spots can change weekly.

OU and Miami, should both be undefeated at the end of it all, will play each other for the national title in the Fiesta Bowl. I dont see any other team having a say in it, except Georgia.

Lola, I would cry if ND beats FSU. Personally, I dont see it happening cause ND hasnt faced the talent FSu has all season.The FSU running attack will wear down the ND line. just look at the Miami game for this reason.

As for their tough schedule, besides Pitt and Air Force, who else has they have played? I think Michigan is overrated, shouldve lost to Washington but the UW coaches are idiots.

FSU

FLORDIA

and has to play

TENNESEE

VIRGINIA TECH

Because the BCS doesn't count the strength of schedule for the games you're going to play, only the games you've already played....

Hence, even if every undefeated team (except VT) wins out the rest of the season, Miami and Ohio State's rankings are going to go up, Washington State's and Notre Dame's rankings will go down, and Georgia's and Oklahoma's will stay about the same (unless by freak chance whoever OK plays in the Big 12 championship worms their way up into being a top 10 team)

Either way, if you were going to rank the teams on how well they've been playing lately rather than this other stuff, the top 3 would be Oklahoma, Notre Dame, and Iowa. The other top teams have looked pretty weak the past few outings...

Ok now to all you haters... Notre Dame ABUSED Fsu... they started the party a little too early at the end but all in all that was a fun game to watch. So what now, what happens when the irish beat Bc and Usc... then what... At least now do they have some respect, cuz i can quote a bunch of you talking about how the game was gona be the opposite it was, but it wasnt even a close game its was abuse...

Yes, I DID CRY and i needed a tissue. Lost $25 on it.

I am still shocked at that game, nothing could go wrong for ND. MY only saving grace(s) is that USC beats them at the end of the year, which could happen, and that this season replays like the 1993 season when BC upset them on a last second FG. Could happen, much to my pleasure. There is still alot of football left, the fact that ND must play Navy and Rutgets does not help the SOS and Mich St doing poorly doesnt help as well.