Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where did u meet?

ravahstar

For all of you in a relationship where did you meet your other half? I was introduced to my man at a party from my friend's bf who lived in his neighborhood. I saw him at parties on occasion but I only started going out with him a year later. I never would have thought it, but I'm pretty happy. So, how about the rest of you??:)

We had a mutal friend working at a club and were standing in the booth, just BSing a lil here and there. He went to get something from his inside pocket of hie jacket. There was a hole in it, and something had fallen through the lining. His hand was too big to fit, so I offered... And a.....well, that's that ...lol:D

We work together for a gym in NYC, she was one of the front desk girls going to college, I was one of the personal trainers. Talking to all the front desk people you get to know them, and I found out she actually grew up two towns over from where I did, but know she lives in the dorms at school while I now have an apartment near her parent's home. We used to joke around about places we've been to, people we know, and it was funny, especially since I'm 8 years older than her, and I know relatives of her classmates and friends, and vice versa.

One day, I invited her to a house party I was hosting at a friend's place, and we hooked up, and 10+ months later, we're just as hapopy as always.:)

Well, when I went to homecoming last year, me and my friends met this guy. He liked my one friend but nothing came of it. About a month and a 1/2 later I was at Hunka Bunka with some friends and we ran into the guy from homecoming. He told me his one friend wanted to know if I had a bf and he told his friend I was checking him out. We wound up hanging out for the rest of the night. I honestly didnt think we would talk again but he called that Monday. We were dating for a while and then we back "exclusive" in April but have been together for almost a year December 1 to be exact.

I went to Twilo (RIP) One Carl Cox night with friends, And I saw this guy dancing around and I found out he was friends with my friends I went to Twilo with. We were never introduced to eachother but we made small talk, and then he was gone.

About a week later he called me and now its almost 3 years later and we are getting married in a year.

I love telling this story because its sooo great....

One of my very good friends had moved to California about 2 years ago and she called me one day OUT OF THE BLUE and asked me to go to this company christmas party with one of her friends, so as a favor to her I agreed to go. That day, I was hanging out with one of my friends and told her I wanted to call it off and call my date and play sick b/c I didnt feel like going, but my friend told me that I should go b/c that wasnt right to do to someone at last minute . SO I got dressed up and went...When we got there, we sat at our table and I was trying to make some friendly conversation when all of a sudden this HOTTIE walks over to the table next to us and sits down...then one couple left our table and he ended up coming to sit there with this girl a few minutes later. The company started to giving out awards and everyone was clapping and I turned around and asked him" SO do you work here too?" and he said, " No, I came with my friend as a favor"....and well 2 years later we are still going strong...isnt that cute...talk about random, huh?:love:

I find it a tad bit odd that only girls are responding on this thread :shaky:

Well anyway, i'll contribute from the guy's end. I was taking a yoga class at school, and i saw this cute girl in the front of the class. She was the teaching assistant, and for some reason, i always liked standing on her side of the room ;)

We both had common friends, and simply started walking together after class, going off campus for food, all those little innocent things.

Then when school was ending i asked her if she wanted to go out. She was still getting over somebody, so i had no choice but to understand. I let the whole summer pass, we spoke and saw each other occassionally.

Then school started up again in the fall. One day i helped her with her car, another day we chilled in my room. That night we kissed for the 1st time, and i have to tell you it was the type of kiss fierydesire was describing. Electric, passionate, all of the above :D

Then i bought her flowers for her birthday, and she said that knocked her out! We've been together (albeit with some trouble here and there) for 2 1/2 yrs.

Originally posted by linabina

we met through his brother... i met his brother through my exbf... :tongue:

funny how things work out :D

FINE!!! ill SAY it!!!

technically we met through cp... but the whole brother and exbf thing is tru too... if my ex was never friends with his brother THROUGH CP, then who knows what woulda happened.. or what would not have happened...

but if it makes u happy, im not ashamed to say that i met my boyfriend through cp... cuz its the most satisfying, loving, 100% beautiful relationship ive ever been in... so people who knock meeting people through a "message board" can go fuckin scraaatch.. lol :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

FINE!!! ill SAY it!!!

technically we met through cp... but the whole brother and exbf thing is tru too... if my ex was never friends with his brother THROUGH CP, then who knows what woulda happened.. or what would not have happened...

but if it makes u happy, im not ashamed to say that i met my boyfriend through cp... cuz its the most satisfying, loving, 100% beautiful relationship ive ever been in... so people who knock meeting people through a "message board" can go fuckin scraaatch.. lol :aright:

Just think, there are stranger stories out there....lol